Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LifeisaGarden

Help for the Sexually Inexperienced

160 posts in this topic

She is really not taking to the dirty talk. She's more of a what have you done for me lately kind of woman. I scratch her back by doing things around the house, she realizes i'm out for poon, she in turn has to give up said pussy. Its a vicious circle but at least I know what I have to do to get some pussy.

I've got the cup...you bring the girl

Teh sexay time should never be a currency.

1 person likes this

Teh sexay time should never be a currency.

I don't particularly have a problem with it. And it really doesn't work that way I've just noticed a correlation between me getting poo done around the house and then later in the bedroom. I guess it's more of an unspoken agreement than currency.

I don't particularly have a problem with it. And it really doesn't work that way I've just noticed a correlation between me getting poo done around the house and then later in the bedroom. I guess it's more of an unspoken agreement than currency.

My theory on that is, as long as everyone is happy... let it ride. If it becomes an issue with one of you, that's when the problem comes in.

My theory on that is, as long as everyone is happy... let it ride. If it becomes an issue with one of you, that's when the problem comes in.

Let me tell you Inflation is not just a problem with the dollar bill! HIIIIIIIIIYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

She is really not taking to the dirty talk. She's more of a what have you done for me lately kind of woman. I scratch her back by doing things around the house, she realizes i'm out for poon, she in turn has to give up said pussy. Its a vicious circle but at least I know what I have to do to get some pussy.

sucks bro

but you never know, maybe next time she'll bring her A game

also it does turn women on when you can fix your own car, do poo around the house right, and basically contribute overall to the living situation

also it does turn women on when you can fix your own car, do poo around the house right, and basically contribute overall to the living situation

Couldn't agree more. That's like foreplay to her.

the hell with sexting ... i've been known to write erotic stories that include his fantasies (yes, i know what they are) and mine ... or just tell him exactly what i'm going to do to him the next time i see him ... then email them to him. i also email him nekkid pictures ... of me, or other women ... i know what he likes.

I wonder how many Huddlers are getting some today because of this thread. You can all thank me now.

Yes, I know. I was kidding. Its just an old joke b/t me & biscuit..if he remembers. I am in no way suggesting someone rape their wife. That would be unbelievably horrible.

Long time back, was with a girl who was highly orgasmic, constantly horny, pretty flexible and up for pretty much anything. Her idea of "dirty talk" in mid-action was to say things like "rape me" (said that an awful lot), and sometimes "f--k me daddy" too :blink:

Control is fun, but I got a little uncomfortable with some of the stuff she said , especially after learning her dad was an abusive SOB. She swore that although he was mean to her he never molested her :unsure:

I know one thing that helps maintain connection is touch. It doesn't need to be sexual. Just a basic touch on the arm or rub of the back. Brush up against each other as you walk by. It let's the other person know you are thinking about them.

Agree completely. Every single touch can be a way of saying "I love you".

While I'm at it...

There are reasons I'm divorced. Issues in the bedroom are not among them. The ex and I were rabbits, and she was adventurous so we tried quite a few things.

One of my favorite "spicy" things to do was to catch her cooking, cleaning or just doing some mundane thing. I'd sneak up behind her, grab her shoulder and start kissing and nibbling her neck. Then I'd start touching her in all the spots where I knew she liked it best. I'd get her to the point where I could tell she was pretty well ready to go and then...

...stop and walk away :blink:

Cruel? Wrong? Evil? Perhaps, but to be fair I always made up for it that night :D