Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Consensus Panthers mock draft picks

18 posts in this topic

Posted

LIKE IT !

Posted

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl-mock-draft/2013/2/25/4026530/2013-nfl-mock-draft-combine-star-lotulelei-tank-carradine?utm_source=sbnation&utm_medium=nextclicks&utm_campaign=articlebottom

14. Carolina Panthers

Star Lotulelei, Utah

Star Lotulelei is our top-rated prospect, but the news of his heart condition is alarming. Thankfully this was caught before anything serious happened to Star, but until we learn more, it's tough to put him in the top 10. The Panthers are a team that could take a chance on him, though, given their desperate need at defensive tackle.
\

:unsure:

Posted

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl-mock-draft/2013/2/25/4026530/2013-nfl-mock-draft-combine-star-lotulelei-tank-carradine?utm_source=sbnation&utm_medium=nextclicks&utm_campaign=articlebottom

14. Carolina Panthers

Star Lotulelei, Utah

:unsure:

Yes please!!

Posted

Leave it to the Panthers to draft a guy who ends up dying on the field... might as well be us...

Posted

I'd be happy with...

Patterson or Allen (I think, I'd like to look a bit more into them first though...)

Whoever the hell the top 2 DT's are now, I'd take one of them.

The top DB. If there isn't one worth our pick, trade down.

I don't wanna go with a guard though. Nope. Maybe in the 2nd.

Posted

Dallas went from spot 14 to spot 6 in the first round for a second round pick last year. I am not saying we do that, but would a franchise guy like Fisher or Star be worth it assuming they are there? I think a franchise LT might be, and Fisher looks like a good one.