Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Daytona 500 viewing thread,

20 posts in this topic

Posted

JJ is killing interest in NASCAR by himself man.

How is that?

Posted

"Oh a big pack racing with 15 to go?"

"Throw the damn caution"

Posted

How is that?

First, I've never met a JJ fan that knows anything about NASCAR or automobiles. The same can be said for Jr.

JJ has no personality, is a corporate sell out, and it's obvious he has an unfair advantage over the drivers.

Does he energize the sport and fans after a win? NO

Posted

Oh and I'm sure Jimmie just tore up his front end because he was celebrating

Posted

Looks like Kenseth made the right decision to leave Ford to go blow some Toyota engines up.

Posted

4 wasted hours of my life. 10 mins interesting.

Guess i would leave Nascar completely if not for TIVO

Posted

All of the butthurt Jimmie Johnson haters always make me lol.If Jimmie is some great cheater who gets an advantage just from sitting in a Hendrick car then why doesn't Dale Jr., Jeff Gordon, and Kasey Khane win more? As far as cheating goes, every single driver/crew chief in that garage cheats. People who hate Jimmie just use that as an excuse because they're mad that he's the best.

As far as Jimmie Johnson killing the sport goes, Brad Keselowski and Tony Stewart have won the last two championships and that hasn't ushered in some new age of popularity in NASCAR. Maybe it's just not as popular anymore because the corporation of NASCAR tries it's best to alienate it's hardcore fanbase?

It's going to be so glorious when Jimmie passes up Dale Earnhardt Sr. on the all time wins list. Since he's everyone's supposed christ like figure I can't wait until Johnson passes him. Only 15 to go, bitches.

Posted

Gordon already passed him up and he was more hated by Sr. fans than JJ will ever be