Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Duke BC

35 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Mrtd we lose great players every year and we keep on winning. Duke has played 203 straight games being ranked in the AP top 10 so what do you want me to say? We lost Kyrie, Singler, and Smith and still managed the next year NOT to fall out of the top 10 and get a #2 seed. We just win, Coach K does a hell of a job.

Speaking of not being out of the top 10 when is the last time unc was out of the top 10? Oh wait. Sorry was that a low blow?

Posted · Report post

[quote name='MrTouchdown' timestamp='1361742577' post='2143414']

Uh, it stopped last year in the first round.

Ouch.
[/quote]

The only team it didn't stop for last year was Kentucky.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='bigcatdaddy' timestamp='1361742945' post='2143420']

The only team it didn't stop for last year was Kentucky.
[/quote]

Yeah but Dukes season ended in historic fashion last year.

Duke basketball makes history!

Posted · Report post

[quote name='bigcatdaddy' timestamp='1361742866' post='2143418']
Mrtd we lose great players every year and we keep on winning. Duke has played 203 straight games being ranked in the AP top 10 so what do you want me to say? We lost Kyrie, Singler, and Smith and still managed the next year NOT to fall out of the top 10 and get a #2 seed. We just win, Coach K does a hell of a job.

Speaking of not being out of the top 10 when is the last time unc was out of the top 10? Oh wait. Sorry was that a low blow?
[/quote]

Love when duke "fans" bring up Kyrie Irving. Did he even play in an ACC basketball game?

Posted · Report post

[quote name='MrTouchdown' timestamp='1361743275' post='2143423']

Yeah but Dukes season ended in historic fashion last year.

Duke basketball makes history!
[/quote]

It was a bad loss but you know that has nothing to do with BC or this years Duke team right?

Posted · Report post

Like I said, congrats on beating Boston College in Cameron today.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='MrTouchdown' timestamp='1361743391' post='2143425']

Love when duke "fans" bring up Kyrie Irving. Did he even play in an ACC basketball game?
[/quote]

So out of everything I pointed out this is what you focus on? That's weak man but I would expect no less from you. You are the definition of Weak-sauce.

Posted · Report post

"Weak sauce"

I haven't heard this expression used since high school, but I'm fairly certain if you google "weak sauce" there is game film from Duke vs. Lehigh last year.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='MrTouchdown' timestamp='1361743976' post='2143434']
"Weak sauce"

I haven't heard this exp<b></b>ression used since high school, but I'm fairly certain if you google "weak sauce" there is game film from Duke vs. Lehigh last year.
[/quote]

How many consecutive games has unc been in the top 10? Like I said Duke is at 203 and counting.

Posted · Report post

Yeah those "consecutive weeks" in the top 10 really helped "your" team against Lehigh last year.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='MrTouchdown' timestamp='1361745906' post='2143473']
Yeah those "consecutive weeks" in the top 10 really helped "your" team against Lehigh last year.
[/quote]

It's funny how your only comeback for any argument is Lehigh. I mean wouldn't it be ridiculous if my comebacks were Weber State or George Mason or how unc didn't even make the NCAA tourney in 2010? How about actually using your brain and at least try and come up with something clever.