Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Captain Munnerlyn Career Highlight Video by me

30 posts in this topic

Posted

SAMPLE TEXT.

Posted

I like Cap a lot though. I think he could have a great career as a full time nickel for us.

Posted

Not very impressive career highlights, the int touchdowns were nice but all the other ints were just pure luck and at 0:22 look how lost he was in coverage allowing harvin to make the catch before making the tackle and at 0:47 he could of easily scored if he just followed his block, wtf was he doing cutting back inside.

Posted

Captain is the poo. I don't care what anybody says. He's like the average guy you just want to do well. He's a fighter.

Posted

Nice video mane....

Surprised we don't blitz Munnerlyn as often... The guy is dynamic off the edge

Posted

He's very underrated. My favorite thing is that he likes our team and wants to be a part of it. He's been training really hard this offseason too.

I hope we can get the captain back if Gamble gets the axe.

Posted

god damn you know 2010 was a shitty year when you're down 10 to 21 on the browns haha

1 person likes this

Posted

god damn you know 2010 was a shitty year when you're down 10 to 21 on the browns haha

True story :P

1 person likes this

Posted

I like the Cap'n, I thought he was definitely a bright spot on the defense this year (outside of the obvious CJ, Kraken, Keek, and TD standouts) and I'd hate to see him go. I joke about him a lot, but the dude is a hell of a nickel and underrated, imo.

Also, aren't you missing his other pick-6 of this season in that video? I might've missed it, but didn't he have one against Chicago as well?

Posted

Also, aren't you missing his other pick-6 of this season in that video? I might've missed it, but didn't he have one against Chicago as well?

Nah went back and looked through and i watched every play of his this year as well and I don't have it listed. I know norman ran back one that wasn't really a pick in that game because it was 2pt attempt.

Posted

Im a homer but Capt has heart. He plays hard and is a playmaker. Joke all you want but he has a knack for being around the ball and making plays. Sign him up Gett!!!

Posted

captain is a top 3 favorite panther for me, i love watching that guy play