Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Huge news regarding Star Lotulelei

97 posts in this topic

Posted

everybody cant be vince wilfork lol :stuff: :stuff: :bbq: :bbq: :turkey: :turkey: :gym: :sleep: :sleep:

Posted

everybody cant be vince wilfork lol :stuff: :stuff: :bbq: :bbq: :turkey: :turkey: :gym: :sleep: :sleep:

This is a dudes life you are joking about. And awesome emoticons....not lol not

Posted

lol naw no offense...you probably still want to draft him...thats fine....just know your taking a big risk.

Posted

lol naw no offense...you probably still want to draft him...thats fine....just know your taking a big risk.

No i don't....and thats the issue. Put yourself in his shoes, these are people not pawns.

Posted

thats good to know,..... will you be speaking at a gay rights convention soon???

Posted

thats good to know,..... will you be speaking at a gay rights convention soon???

Sure, because they probably have more respect for people than you. What a fuging joke you are bashing gays now. Grow up kid.

Posted

Tony Pauline ‏@TonyPauline

I'm told the condition preventing Star Lotulelei from working out at combine is similar to the one Frank Alexander, 4th rd pick, had in '12.

1 person likes this

Posted

stop trying to start a argument buddy and anwser the question.....sensitive sussie....will you be speaking at a gay rights convention??? or will you be speaking for PETA???

i want to know because im not going to let anyone stop me from making a harmless statement....it wasnt even a joke.

it was more of a fact . not my fought that it happened to him.....hey maybe hes not in as good of shape as we thought.

stop being so goddamn sensitive over everything.... yeah they are not pawns...lol....but they are millionares who made a grown up choice to play football....its a high risk vs high reward scenario. no one made him do it.

Posted

stop trying to start a argument buddy and anwser the question.....sensitive sussie....will you be speaking at a gay rights convention??? or will you be speaking for PETA???

i want to know because im not going to let anyone stop me from making a harmless statement....it wasnt even a joke.

it was more of a fact . not my fought that it happened to him.....hey maybe hes not in as good of shape as we thought.

stop being so goddamn sensitive over everything.... yeah they are not pawns...lol....but they are milionares who made an grown up choice play football....its a high risk vs high reward scenario. no one made him do it.

Met lots of millionaire collegiate athletes, have you?

2 people like this

Posted

stop being so goddamn sensitive over everything.... yeah they are not pawns...lol....but they are milionares who made an grown up choice play football....its a high risk vs high reward scenario. no one made him do it.

high risk/high reward scenario? The kid busted his ass going from working at a furniture store to becoming arguably the top pick in this draft. The work and dedication that took, for a doctor to come in and tell you that your heart has a defect. Something you cannot control. But i guess I am being oversensitive.

1 person likes this

Posted

Met lots of millionaire collegiate athletes, have you?

talking about football players in the nfl.

'

'but i know many college guys who get paid....you do too.

Posted

.....Really?

How old are you?

As for Star, I feel terrible for the dude. I hope he still can do what we all think he's capable of. To have something you can't control possibly take away your dream right as you're about to achieve it is terrible, and something no one should have to endure.

1 person likes this