Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jtnc

Huge news regarding Star Lotulelei

97 posts in this topic

For any of you smart enough to figure it out, this is huge news for us. This condition is a repairable one but does require surgery. With Floyd rising, he will drop. Other teams that have him high on their draft board may pass as well to another player or position that's nearly as high. He could easily slip to 14 with this news. It;s not certain, it's just a big possibility.

Oh boy, since he was not supposed to be there, that means the guy we really wanted now WONT drop to us, and we'll end up with a scrub in the NFL. Give me a break.

Mark my words, he won't last until the 20's....

best of luck to him, that's unfortunate to hear

everybody cant be vince wilfork lol :stuff: :stuff: :bbq: :bbq: :turkey: :turkey: :gym: :sleep: :sleep:

everybody cant be vince wilfork lol :stuff: :stuff: :bbq: :bbq: :turkey: :turkey: :gym: :sleep: :sleep:

This is a dudes life you are joking about. And awesome emoticons....not lol not

lol naw no offense...you probably still want to draft him...thats fine....just know your taking a big risk.

lol naw no offense...you probably still want to draft him...thats fine....just know your taking a big risk.

No i don't....and thats the issue. Put yourself in his shoes, these are people not pawns.