Photo
- - - - -

Huge news regarding Star Lotulelei

• Please log in to reply
96 replies to this topic

#61 BigSyke

BigSyke

I Know you Watching me but I'm watching you too Playa...

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,126 posts
  • LocationFLORIDA

Posted 25 February 2013 - 11:01 AM

^^^^maybe......

#62 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,485 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 25 February 2013 - 11:03 AM

lol look at this guy.........i bet those college guys are getting paid more than the avg joe HA!! not many people making a 100,000 dollars a year.......

yes but cancer has nothing to do with being PHYSICAL or being a fisherman...... but in football the more strenuous activity on his heart the more likely his heart is going to give out.......even if he cant control the defect......

like i said stop being sensitive....he didnt know he had a heart condition???...these guys get checked everyday...whew he must be goes to dumb doctors.

never made a joke about this guy...you guys are just looking for someone to argue with...all i said is that everyone cant be VINCE WILFORK......that is a statement not a joke.

get lost kid.

You don't develop a heart condition from being "PHYSICAL", just like you don't get cancer from being a fisherman. That was the point.

Universities don't hook their student athletes up to sophisticated heart equipment (EKG -Echocardiogram) on a routine basis - Only if there is some evidence of a heart condition. The NFL physical process is a little bit different, which is why it was just now caught.

Quit acting like a fool.

#63 BigSyke

BigSyke

I Know you Watching me but I'm watching you too Playa...

• HUDDLER
  • 2,126 posts
  • LocationFLORIDA

Posted 25 February 2013 - 11:11 AM

You don't develop a heart condition from being "PHYSICAL", just like you don't get cancer from being a fisherman. That was the point.

Universities don't hook their student athletes up to sophisticated heart equipment (EKG -Echocardiogram) on a routine basis - Only if there is some evidence of a heart condition. The NFL physical process is a little bit different, which is why it was just now caught.

Quit acting like a fool.

i know but why do you think his stock is falling man...because with that condition hes a huge risk while playing FOOTABLL.

football makes his condition worst. thats all im saying.

#64 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,485 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 25 February 2013 - 11:13 AM

i know but why do you think his stock is falling man...because with that condition hes a huge risk while playing FOOTABLL.

Yeah, I get that - we all get that.

Ugh nevermind, I can see this argument is lost on you - you don't even realize why people took exception to your earlier statements. Have a good Monday.

#65 rscott94

rscott94

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,755 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 11:15 AM

Frank Alexanders stock was falling...... Was supposedly a 2nd-3rd round pick how did that work out hoss?

#66 TheRumGone

TheRumGone

mountain man

• HUDDLER
  • 7,826 posts
  • LocationAsheville, NC

Posted 25 February 2013 - 11:21 AM

It will be interesting to see what happens here...Lets say he does fall to the second round. Do we take him or what if someone like Justin Hunter, Jesse Williams ( i know he probably wouldn't be), or a top Guard is there. Do you take that risk? He could be such an impact player. Hopefully this is all just a mistake like Alexander.

#67 Kuech the Sneak

Kuech the Sneak

• HUDDLER
  • 4,417 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 11:40 AM

If there saying it could be the same thing frank had then he should be alright. Question is do we take him at 14? Or even if he drops to the second do we take a shot?

#68 SuperMan

SuperMan

I'm always holding back.

• HUDDLER
  • 2,265 posts
  • LocationRaleigh,NC

Posted 25 February 2013 - 11:44 AM

You are barely literate and behave like a six year old shut the fug up already.

#69 chknwing

chknwing

• HUDDLER
  • 6,474 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 11:50 AM

I want to know why the school didnt find this. Why now? Did they know and let the guy play anyways? That would be completely fuged up.

#70 jamos14

jamos14

The Huddle Beast

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,515 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 11:59 AM

I want to know why the school didnt find this. Why now? Did they know and let the guy play anyways? That would be completely fuged up.

It was already mentioned. An EKG is not a part of a routine athletes physical. He likely had no physical symptoms so there was no reason to have a specialized heart test.

The NFL medical tests are much more rigorous and include any and all special tests.

#71 Coheed

Coheed

Loves Jon Beason

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 306 posts
  • LocationVirginia

Posted 25 February 2013 - 12:03 PM

Be sure to check out BigSyke's debut album, Huddle Hits

Featuring crowd favorites such as ;

"football makes his condition worst."

"will you be speaking at a gay rights convention soon, or will you be speaking at PETA?"

and

"trust me, I'm a heart doctor"

#72 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,485 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 25 February 2013 - 12:04 PM

"will you be speaking at a gay rights convention soon, or will ou be speaking at PETA?"

and

Don't forget:

"Female football players are just asking to be raped"

http://www.carolinah...45#entry2140382

#73 TheRumGone

TheRumGone

mountain man

• HUDDLER
  • 7,826 posts
  • LocationAsheville, NC

Posted 25 February 2013 - 12:07 PM

"will you be speaking at a gay rights convention soon, or will ou be speaking at PETA?"

and

Don't forget:

"Female football players are just asking to be raped"

haha...to be fair. I like his commentary in the draft section. But he had me chuckling a few times last night.

#74 SuperMan

SuperMan

I'm always holding back.

• HUDDLER
  • 2,265 posts
  • LocationRaleigh,NC

Posted 25 February 2013 - 12:10 PM

haha...to be fair. I like his commentary in the draft section. But he had me chuckling a few times last night.

He is without question historically stupid.

#75 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• HUDDLER
  • 36,859 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 25 February 2013 - 12:16 PM

i mean this isn't just something that could cost him a couple million...this is something that could cost him a career.

Or his life if not treated properly.

Always hate to hear stuff like this. Agree that his draft position is the least of his concerns.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.