Photo
- - - - -

Huge news regarding Star Lotulelei

• Please log in to reply
96 replies to this topic

#91 BigSyke

BigSyke

I Know you Watching me but I'm watching you too Playa...

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,145 posts
  • LocationFLORIDA

Posted 25 February 2013 - 01:25 PM

You are the best poster in the history of the huddle!!!!!

JK JK its all jokes!

I'm not going to pretend that I read that wall of text....

i know i am the best poster...nah ill leave that worthless award to you kid.(jokes)

i'm not going to pretend that i pay you any attention...if i recall right... i don't think you like me anyway because of my sig....i could be wrong though. anyways lighten up and stop being sensitive over a statement.

#92 SuperMan

SuperMan

I'm always holding back.

• HUDDLER
  • 2,265 posts
  • LocationRaleigh,NC

Posted 25 February 2013 - 01:33 PM

i know i am the best poster...nah ill leave that worthless award to you kid.(jokes)

i'm not going to pretend that i pay you any attention...if i recall right... i don't think you like me anyway because of my sig....i could be wrong though. anyways lighten up and stop being sensitive over a statement.

I could car less about your sig... lol

I like everyone else here am just annoyed with your constant thread derailing.

#93 Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,843 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 02:00 PM

this mock says we do take a chance on him

http://www.sbnation....e?sct=uk_t12_a7

#94 top dawg

top dawg

The Creative Cat

• HUDDLER
  • 7,056 posts
  • LocationWITHIN MY MIND'S EYE

Posted 25 February 2013 - 02:21 PM

lol fug you guys its all jokes.. :devil:

i never said that i was a heart doctor. :startle:

i never said women would was asking to raped lol more of sexual harassment case waiting to happen.... :startle:

but you can you go ahead and tell women to go on the football field........i saw that injury that marcus lattimore got :startle: ...cant wait to see what she gets. lol :thumbsd:

im laughing because im not taking this stuff serious and you guys are trying to double team me because you lost the argument.........and if you all are that smarter than me, then why do you keep going back and forth with a "6 year" old lol actually it makes you look worse. :cool:

and yes i understand why a few people got mad.....i said everyone cant be vince wilfork.......right....dont seem like much to get mad about but everyone around here is SUPER SENSITIVE.

not going to stop me from what i want to say...i aint scared of none of you political correct muthafugkas.lol(jokes)

all in all its good we all have our different opinions and i even if i dont agree with you, that does not mean i cant have respect for you and vice versa.

the argument is officially over. cased closed.

Syke, I think what everyone is trying to say is that most normal people don't find any comedic value in a potentially career ending heart condition for any athlete, much less a potential NFL star. So it's really not a case of being overly sensitive on anyone's part, but is arguably more of being "asshole-ish" and irreverent on your part. I mean we are not talking about Hitler, we are talking about a humble guy who worked himself into a college star, befitting of a top five NFL draft pick.

Now, you don't have to listen to me, but if I were you I'd take my own advice to Rum, and just leave it alone.

#95 TheRumGone

TheRumGone

mountain man

• ALL-PRO
  • 8,627 posts
  • LocationAsheville, NC

Posted 25 February 2013 - 11:35 PM

Kind of an update. Thanks to rscott94 in the draft forum

http://www.usatoday....ombine/1946109/

#96 rscott94

rscott94

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,924 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 02:02 AM

Kind of an update. Thanks to rscott94 in the draft forum

http://www.usatoday....ombine/1946109/

Thank you for the shoutout sir... :thumbsu:

#97 JawnyBlaze

JawnyBlaze

• HUDDLER
  • 6,299 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 03:30 AM

A trend I'm seeing in almost every mock I've seen that's come out since this news broke is Star falling to us and us taking him.

Tonight (and every night until the draft) I'm praying for two things: 1st) For Star to be ok and have a long, healthy football career. 2nd) For him fall to us and us take him :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com