Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Have your political veiws changed???

79 posts in this topic

Posted

I bet Sarah has a nice one. Don't you think? Bet it's shaped like Alaska.

Her left thigh looks like Russia.

Posted

I will admit that i voted for Obama. I am a Democrat but I am neither left nor right. I felt that he was the best canidate. But I am starting to question some of the things he is doing. I figured he would be able to stay closer to center than McCain. Guess i was wrong.

I was wondering has any one elses political veiws have changed since the Election.

If your views have changed, will you change your voting in 2010 or 2012?

I have a feeling there are many more like you. He was trained by people with radical views, but nobody seemed to care because of his ability to give good campaign speeches.

Posted

I have a feeling there are many more like you. He was trained by people with radical views, but nobody seemed to care because of his ability to give good campaign speeches.

You mean the sheep?

Posted

You mean the sheep?

Yes, but I was trying to be polite for once.

Posted

Yes, but I was trying to be polite for once.

I have had many folks tell me that they drank the Kool Aid.

Personally I don't have a problem with President Obama, I just hate his ideals, and the way that he wants this country to move "forward".

Posted

I don't dislike Obama the person. I absolutely hate the direction he is wanting to take the country though.

But in the Tinderbox, disagreeing with Obama policy = bigot/racist.

Posted

As SFGF implied, there's usually too much kool aid on any side.

Each position should be looked at on it's individual flaws and bennies.

Posted

Every admin has flaws in Policy but it seemed for 4 years under Bush the dem never agreed with the Rep but the Rep had congress so they got every thing they wanted. Thats why we are in the mess we are in now. The fact seems to be though now that the Dems have congress they are doing the same thing the Bush admin did and not even trying to work with the Rep. I think thats why people have said they made a mistake.

Posted

Since I lean conservative 80-90% of the time, this new regime has me somewhat concerned however I'm not really very worried since there is nothing I can do about it but roll with the punches. I've worked hard to get where I am in life and I credit my politicians with maybe 1% of that over the years. I still do not think the president/congress has much control over our day to day lives unless we choose to believe that or are in a job that is directly affected by them (i.e. gvt contractors, military, etc.) which I am not. My city is one of the biggest military towns in the country and the Iraq war did have an effect on us however the pentagon brought in almost as many national guard troops to replace those shipped out.

Hmmm, I think I went off on a tangent.

Posted

Since I lean conservative 80-90% of the time, this new regime has me somewhat concerned however I'm not really very worried since there is nothing I can do about it but roll with the punches. I've worked hard to get where I am in life and I credit my politicians with maybe 1% of that over the years. I still do not think the president/congress has much control over our day to day lives unless we choose to believe that or are in a job that is directly affected by them (i.e. gvt contractors, military, etc.) which I am not. My city is one of the biggest military towns in the country and the Iraq war did have an effect on us however the pentagon brought in almost as many national guard troops to replace those shipped out.

Hmmm, I think I went off on a tangent.

Do you ever tell chicks that most guys call it muff diving, but you call it murph diving? Cause I think that would win you points if you did...

Posted

Do you ever tell chicks that most guys call it muff diving, but you call it murph diving? Cause I think that would win you points if you did...

Women have always like my beard. The only problem is that when I'm done, my whole face looks like a glazed donut.

Posted

Women have always like my beard. The only problem is that when I'm done, my whole face looks like a glazed donut.

Hahahahahahahaha:D:D:D

Awesome.