Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Have your political veiws changed???

79 posts in this topic

Posted

The only problem I have with democrats is this;

This country was founded on hard work and being accountable for ones self and their family.

democrats= handout

The tax code has over 9 million words in it, 9 MILLION........ Why must 1 man pay for the short comings of another?

"do not envy"

democracy= envy ("i dont have it, YOU DO, [even though I worked my ass off for it and you didnt] give me what you worked for)

Democrats play the "lil old lady" card (how will they support themselves, how will they afford health care, what about them) when its stealing from peter to pay paul.

The Robin Hood approach is killing this country.

get your head out of your ass, work hard and make a life for yourself. Be a leader and not a follower, thats the principle this country was founded on.

You should read this post before you go and deposit your Alaska Permanent Fund this year

Posted

I think both sides would agree it all starts with education. We gotta take back control of our schools.

Yes. That's usually the thought that goes through my head after reading AK's posts as well.

Posted

You should read this post before you go and deposit your Alaska Permanent Fund this year

That and his government issued paycheck.

Posted

That and his government issued paycheck.

And we pay or reimburse him to further his education IIRC

Posted

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Income_tax_in_the_United_States

Income Tax was started by Abraham Lincoln, a well known and respected Democrat.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sixteenth_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution

A constitutional amendment on making sure income taxes were OK was championed by William Taft, again, a well known democrat and certain communist.

Those handout Democrats should be hanged for starting the evil handout income tax!

Posted

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Income_tax_in_the_United_States

Income Tax was started by Abraham Lincoln, a well known and respected Democrat.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sixteenth_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution

A constitutional amendment on making sure income taxes were OK was championed by William Taft, again, a well known democrat and certain communist.

Those handout Democrats should be hanged for starting the evil handout income tax!

You need income tax to fund the military, Sgt. Bilko.

Posted

General Washington thanks you, then.

Posted

no

though i was hopeful that Obama wouldn't be so liberal, so far my hopes have been crushed

Posted

no

though i was hopeful that Obama wouldn't be so liberal, so far my hopes have been crushed

Ditto

Posted

You need income tax to fund the military, Sgt. Bilko.

Getting the military out of all the countries we are in would cut the spending so much that we could get rid of the income tax and replace it with nothing. per ron paul

Posted

Getting the military out of all the countries we are in would cut the spending so much that we could get rid of the income tax and replace it with nothing. per ron paul

If liberals think we're unpopular now, just try that one.

Posted

And lead to yet another World War. Most of us learned how bad Isolationism is after World War II. It seems a few have forgotten the lessons.