Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ezekiel Ansah

43 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Like him, but dont see it happening, we already have three good 3 down DEs on the roster. Not enough snaps to go around. That means that somebody would have to get a lot of work at the DT position when all of them are best rushing off the edge. We should look for a bigger guy to rush inside.

Posted · Report post

Wouldn't mind at all

Posted · Report post

Doubt he makes it to us. He is likely top 10. But i'd be happy to get him.

Posted · Report post

I don't care what the needs are, if he's the BPA I'd welcome him with open arms.

I think both he and Dion Jordan are going to be nasty.

Posted · Report post

Highly doubt that Ansah and Jordan make it outside of the top 10 with their combine performances.

Damontre Moore on the other hand...I could see falling. He was terrible at the bench and not too fast either.

Posted · Report post

that guy looked like a freak today....doubt he is there at 14, but if he is you have to consider him. Especially with Hardy's contract expiring after next season.

Posted · Report post

at 14, we're not even close enough to sniff Ansah after his combine performance

Posted · Report post

We also have Frank Alexander do we forget him to.

Posted · Report post

at 14, we're not even close enough to sniff Ansah after his combine performance

Debatable. The combine didn't tell us anything new. We all knew he's an athletic freak.

Posted · Report post

that guy looked like a freak today....doubt he is there at 14, but if he is you have to consider him. Especially with Hardy's contract expiring after next season.

and with Gettleman on board, you could surmise he might be willing enough to pull the trigger. The Giants had negotiating leverage with their DEs partly because they had so many of them

Posted · Report post

Most people knew he'd test well. It was really a necessity for him--he had the reputation of a physical freak, but his play didn't quite live up to it. I don't think anyone would be upset with the value, but it really dpeends on who else is on the board at that time.

Posted · Report post

I hope he makes it to 14 for another reason. New Orleans would be salivating over him as everyone else behind us like Pittsburgh and others, all who need OLB for 3-4. Trade down or take him?