Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ezekiel Ansah

43 posts in this topic

Posted

If we did not draft Coples last season, I am confident that we are content with the guys on the roster and with the addition of Alexander.

It's a different regime, though. That's not the way that Gettleman appears to do things.

Posted

If we did not draft Coples last season, I am confident that we are content with the guys on the roster and with the addition of Alexander.

Pretty sure Kuechly is why we didn't draft Coples.

Posted

Pretty sure Kuechly is why we didn't draft Coples.

We would've drafted Barron if he was available.

Posted

We would've drafted Barron if he was available.

Then that makes at least 2 players ahead of Coples on the Panthers big board last year.

Posted

sorry you don't see what many others already see. you probably didn't like A. Smith coming out of mizzu either.

He had more production.

Posted

He had more production.

Lol, no he didn't. Unless you count both of Aldon Smith's years compared to just 9 starts for ansah.

Smith - 48 tackles, 5.5 sacks, 1 int in 2010 in 10 games. Had a better 2009 then 2010 though. 68 tackles 11 sacks, 19 tfl with 1 ff. He's also been playing longer and had actually seen football as a sport.

Ansah - in his first year starting and just 2 years of football period he put up 62 tckles, 13 tfl, 4.5 sacks, 9 pb and led his team in pressures even though Van Noy had 13.5 sacks. He did that with only seeing 9 starts.

Posted

I wouldn't mind him or Datone Jones for that matter. We still need a NT but a DE/DT like him could help out Hardy & Alexander in particular.