Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Quibids?

19 posts in this topic

Posted

any of you ever use this or any other similar sites?

I see the commercials, and I get how it works...just wondering if anyone has ever really used it and what you bought?

Posted

Had a couple of people use it and they've got great deals on gift cards, but not much else. Their fascination with it only lasted a couple of months before they got tired of it however.

Posted

Lots of people getting absolutely ripped off on these sites. Its like ebay but if u lose a bid, u lose whatever money u bid on the item. Some reported that company actually pays people to drive the price up on popular items.

Posted

You pay .60 for a "bid" of .01

If it starts at .01 and sells for "$2" then they clear $120 on the item. Hey I got a $100 gift card for $5 or $300

Posted

http://www.quibids.com/en/seo/quibids-is-not-a-scam.php

We often get the question, "Is QuiBids a scam?" Absolutely not!

Well there you have it

Posted

I've used the 10.00 worth of free bids but never won anything. There is always questions of bid stacking by all these sites and just stealing peoples money. Its basically gambling.

Posted

Penny auctions suck, Stay away from them all. ebay, goodwillauctions, stealitback and amazon are safe & legit most of the time.

Posted

ya...I've never registered or bid...the scam thing lives loud in my ears on these for sure

Posted

The chick in the commercial was an Eagles cheerleader.

post-13236-0-96615900-1361900852_thumb.j

Posted

The problem is they can easily write a computer script to up the bids and there is basically no way you could find out. And every fake bid they make is pure profit to them

Posted

I know people who have won things for "cheap" but to do so you have to literally be at your computer 24/7 and in the middle of the night. I did it for a few days and got tired of it quite quickly.

Posted

They win something cheap per se but that also means that the $10 tv actually netted the site $600