Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gas $6 per Gallon by Labor Day

31 posts in this topic

Posted

^^ your cost for food and other commodities will rise along with the price of fuel.

Posted

More excuses to work from home. :)

That being said, gas will not be anywhere near 6 bucks on labor day unless there is a hurricane or some other supply disruption. Heck, if the mandatory budget cuts go into effect, gas prices might come down, since the Government is far and away the biggest user of oil in the US.

Posted

^^ your cost for food and other commodities will rise along with the price of fuel.

oh crap

1 person likes this

Posted

I own a tundra....

and drive about 6 miles a day. I'm ok.

I have a hybrid and drive 2.

I filled up yesterday for the first time in february I think. I know it has been several weeks. I rarely drive more than 2 miles from my house. One of the advantages of living in between uptown and Plaza-Midwood I suppose.

Posted

I have a hybrid and drive 2.

I filled up yesterday for the first time in february I think. I know it has been several weeks. I rarely drive more than 2 miles from my house. One of the advantages of living in between uptown and Plaza-Midwood I suppose.

Hi neighbor...

I'm ok with the cost associated with my truck because I actually use it as a truck quite a bit.

Posted

Hi neighbor...

I'm ok with the cost associated with my truck because I actually use it as a truck quite a bit.

*missing my Tundra terribly* (but not the monthly cost of fuel)

Posted

Hi neighbor...

I don't even really need the hybrid anymore. When I got it I had a 30 mile commute into suburban DC. It saved me about $180 on gas over my old Jeep. My monthly payment is only $200, so I figured it was well worth the net cost of $20/mo to have a newer and more reliable car.

Now, I'd love to sell it since my monthly gas costs are only about $45-60. Net monthly cost is a lot higher now.