Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Health Care Reform???

32 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

logans_run3.jpg

Jenny Agutter in her prime....fap fap fap fap fap

Posted · Report post

Like a crack addict from a family member!

Gotta support that "habit" (spending).

I think it would be amazing if the federal government would operate within the budget.

Posted · Report post

Yeah if some dip like me can do it since I was 18, why is it such a big deal? It's pretty much common sense. You have less $$ you spend less, you cut stuff out. I can't even write words on a piece of paper and get people to give me more dough like they can. Oh yeah, I don't have to depend on other people voting for me because I give them OPM either.

Posted · Report post

So we are 10 Trillion in debt, have the highest Unemployment rate since the great Depression and our economy is still in a recession.

But we are going to find a way to spend 600 billion MORE a year while increasing taxes.

So let me get this straight. People are broke, inflation is rising, many cant even find a job or pay the bills, but Obama will increase taxes, add to the debt we already have just to have a Super Sized medicade/medicare program.

Nice.

Posted · Report post

Not to mention no one has considered how well the government runs Social Security.

And if universal healthcare is such a good thing, how come most Canadians with money come to the US for their medical needs?

Posted · Report post

Not to mention no one has considered how well the government runs Social Security.

88bronco considered it.

Posted · Report post

And if universal healthcare is such a good thing, how come most Canadians with money come to the US for their medical needs?

Because those Canadians have $$$!Our current system is good for rich people,bad for the lower and middle working class.Canada,it's the opposite!

Posted · Report post

Is there anyone that actually believes all this will cost us less personally and be an improvement for us personally?