so, did they find your car keys?

#33 jasonluckydog

jasonluckydog

Never go full retard

• ALL-PRO
  • 12,786 posts
  • LocationGATOR CREEK- SC

Posted 27 February 2013 - 11:34 PM

My senses have come back to me..What a not so great experience it took me about 90 minutes to recover from the procedure due to the EXTREME sharp pains in my stomach which is apparently not that common, My nurse was preparing to send me to the ER but I told her no just let me go to the bathroom and then after letting all the air out I felt better plus they gave me some drug to calm me down. I have never felt pain like that.

I feel better now but boy was I hungry!! I'm getting my colon back in shape It's 11:25 I just ordered a pizza, lol

my doc said I have hemorrhoids and he found 1 polyp that he cut and sent off for testing.

and before I forget
fug YOU HALFLYTE!! I will NEVER DRINK THAT poo AGAIN!!

#34 ladypanther

ladypanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,272 posts
  • LocationWNC

Posted 28 February 2013 - 11:35 AM

I'm performing my first colonoscopy this Wednesday at 11am. Unfortunately for my patient, I'm more nervous than he is and will not have a steady hand.

So, did your patient fare any better than Jason?

#35 Hawk

Hawk

Huddler of the Decade

• Moderators
  • 14,979 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 11:43 AM

finally a huddle member to admit that they are a pain in the ass!

#36 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 38,461 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 28 February 2013 - 05:34 PM

My senses have come back to me..What a not so great experience it took me about 90 minutes to recover from the procedure due to the EXTREME sharp pains in my stomach which is apparently not that common, My nurse was preparing to send me to the ER but I told her no just let me go to the bathroom and then after letting all the air out I felt better plus they gave me some drug to calm me down. I have never felt pain like that.

I feel better now but boy was I hungry!! I'm getting my colon back in shape It's 11:25 I just ordered a pizza, lol

my doc said I have hemorrhoids and he found 1 polyp that he cut and sent off for testing.

and before I forget
fug YOU HALFLYTE!! I will NEVER DRINK THAT poo AGAIN!!

Hope the test comes back with good results.

If they wanted to be more accurate, the proper name for that stuff would be "liquishit" :unsure:

#37 Disinfranchised

Disinfranchised

Disinfranchised

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,718 posts
  • LocationStokeridge

Posted 01 March 2013 - 05:05 PM

The worst part is the day and night before. Once you get to the IV part that hard part is over. They did concious sidation for me. I woke up out in the hall with a nurse pushing on my stomach to get me to fart out the air they pumped in. I was happy to get out to go eat something, then they told me to take it easy.

#38 Disinfranchised

Disinfranchised

Disinfranchised

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,718 posts
  • LocationStokeridge

Posted 01 March 2013 - 05:08 PM

When I was doing clinicals in the OR we did one. As the Dr was thumbing lube all around the patients approiate orafice he looked at me and cracked , we deal with ass holes every day.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com