http://bcove.me/hhrpo2y7

#17 chris999

chris999

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,023 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 27 February 2013 - 12:17 PM

What I cant understand is that these people hated Bush, but then Barry comes in and does the exact same BS as GWB did, except he chages more taxes and reinstates the AWB and they think he is the next coming of Abraham Lincoln...

What has changed? Absolutely nothing. Rich keep geting richer, poor keep getting poorer. The wars leave Iraq just to wind up in Africa. Then he passes a healthcare bill that is absolute trash, and moves us nowhere towards social medicine (which I support).

anyway, that is about it.

#18 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

• ALL-PRO
  • 23,139 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 07:48 PM

He passed the bill that Congress passed. Do you think he should have vetoed it because it was not everything we want?

Not aware we've invaded any nations in Africa. He's more like GW the First in this regard - no fly zones, now drones...no invading nations. I'd rather not do any of it but keeping these things in check is probably better than just bailing till the next time.

You already know he wants to return the tax rates to where they were 30-40 years ago when the rich were taxed more so I am not sure why you are thinking he's not wanting to correct this imbalance, perhaps you think somehow the President can make new tax laws on his own?

And you sound as dumb as stirs with your Lincoln comment.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com