Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

carpantherfan84

Coach Rivera hints at signing Mike Wallace (edited to include link)

147 posts in this topic

oh yeah i always loved wilson since his ncstate days.....dude always could throw....

oh yeah i always loved wilson since his ncstate days.....dude always could throw....

Yep and he was a pitcher before too, that usually helps QBs a lot in terms of arm talent (I hate that term, but it works well in regards to this)

Us getting Mike Wallace is not the point. The fact that we are seriously considering him is.

There us really nothing in Rivera's comment that means we are even considering Wallace.

The warm comment could very well mean we are considering a FA WR and not Wallace.

We could go after him, but don't get your hopes up. You will likely be disappointed.

I wish... then oline the focus in the draft

we gotta get value on a budget--this is hype with a pricetag.

There us really nothing in Rivera's comment that means we are even considering Wallace.

The warm comment could very well mean we are considering a FA WR and not Wallace.

We could go after him, but don't get your hopes up. You will likely be disappointed.

Wyche was pushing it, not RR, so this is accurate. I heard the Fins want Wallace, and that is a good fit because they have cap room. Wallace is a bit overrated in my opinion. He body catches and drops a high percentage of passes.

Wallace, Bowe, Jennings, Freaking Santa Claus I dont care. I'm just excited about the possibility that we would approach the WR position with the same fervor that we have LB or RB in the past.

Telling you Devery Henderson would be perfect in this offense.

1 person likes this

I am intrigued by Jennings. Anybody know how much is he asking for?

And as far as the cap, I know it seems bleak but it is not unprecedented or even uncommon that teams would make some adjustments IOT to sign one particular guy. And Gettleman would not have taken the job if he didn't have a plan so, Im trying to be patient and foolishly optimistic!!!!

I am intrigued by Jennings. Anybody know how much is he asking for?

Don't know what he is asking...but I would assume he would be more costly than Wallace.

Don't know what he is asking...but I would assume he would be more costly than Wallace.

For some reason, I didn't.