Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Game 57: Charlotte Bobcats (13-43) @ Los Angeles Clippers (40-18)

11 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Whatever, we're going to get killed... might as well enjoy it.

GO CATS!!!

Posted · Report post

Homer predicts the outcome of the game:

[yt]ARITnC80VhE[/yt]

Posted · Report post

Chris Paul on Kemba Walker

[url="https://twitter.com/rick_bonnell"]Rick Bonnell ‏[s]@[/s]rick_bonnell[/url]
CP3 on Kemba: "The biggest thing about Kemba is he's a winner. Regardless of their record, he'll always go out and play hard.''

Posted · Report post

Chris Paul on Kemba Walker

[quote][url="https://twitter.com/rick_bonnell"]Rick Bonnell ‏@rick_bonnell[/url]
CP3 on Kemba: "The biggest thing about Kemba is he's a winner. Regardless of their record, he'll always go out and play hard.''[/quote]

Posted · Report post

Midway through first quarter

Charlotte - 14
LA Clippers - 10

Henderson is 5/5 for 10 points already
Mullens with with 4 points...seems to be shooting better than he has the last two games.

Posted · Report post

Charlotte - 30
LA Clippers - 24

Charlotte out rebounding the Clippers 12-7 and shooting 59 percent,

End of 1st Qt.

Henderson - 12 pts
Mullens - 6 pts, 4 rebounds
Walker - 8 points, 2 rebounds, 3 assists

Posted · Report post

Charlotte - 45
LA Clippers - 54

Charlotte played well for the first quarter and a half..or really the first quarter and 7/8 of the second. The clippers went on a furious run to end the quarter to bloat the advantage to nine. Charlotte did a good job of slowing the clippers into a half court team and running only when it was appropriate for their advantage.

If charlotte wants to run up and down with LA they will get blown out....example is the last three min of the second quarter.

Mullens is playing better, kemba is shooting well, and henderson is playing lights out. Biz is struggling, taylor has missed his few shots, and MKG has been nonexistent.

Also, no Ben Gordon so far..interesting. Here's to the 'Cats making adjustments to keep the Clips' fast break somewhat in check in the second half.

Posted · Report post

Ehhh at least they showed some promise early. Blake Griffin still proves to be a 1 trick pony.

Posted · Report post

I cant wait to see this team play when they get a big man who is actually worth a poo.

Posted · Report post

As much as I like guys like Marcus Smart and CJ McCollum, I'm to the point where I want us to get Noel and Bennett. Those guys actually would pair well together and would give Kemba a couple guys that can play a little bit of D (specifically against alley oops) and catch passes and finish (catching the pass first). Sign Henderson up for another year, trade him for whatever you can get or let him walk (either works) and go all out for Wiggins.

Posted · Report post

BREAKING: We suck :(

I have to keep reminding myself that basically this is a college team playing a bunch of pros.

It is sick how young we are especially when Taylor starts over Hendo.