#31 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 33,990 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 27 February 2013 - 08:58 AM

Man I really hope we get Tyrann Mathieu....For some reason he reminds me of a Steve Smith on defence lol....Kids a baller

Me too as long as he's got his personal issues worked out. Something about him I like... may be that kinda cockiness that Smitty has.

#32 Who Said What?

Who Said What?

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 864 posts
  • LocationEverybody knows Carolina's my home

Posted 27 February 2013 - 09:21 AM

Lmfao at "dazzled" He looked horrible all day long. He was sketchy in his footwork and dropped everything. Person needs to stop slurping the kool-aid.

Yeah, dude his hips were wide open on the drill where they were back pedaling and changing directions to locate the ball. Once, he almost stopped in the drill and fell down. Just like Dre K. last year, if they can't jam you and maul you at the line, Alabama DBs are pedestrian. The Honey Badger was the best overall DB at the combine by a margin.

#33 Panther_Brotherhood

Panther_Brotherhood

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 455 posts
  • LocationBaton Rouge, LA

Posted 27 February 2013 - 09:33 AM

Matheiu is the perfect nickel back. Wouldn't necessarily improve our coverage (poor in man coverage WHILE at LSU) but don't be discouraged by his strength. Led LSU in total tackles in 2011 and that's over some damn good players. I want him, and I think his stock will climb closer to the draft once people realize this guy still has "it". He will be a dynamic punt returner and kick returner from the start and a turnover machine.

#34 DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

• Moderators
  • 26,300 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 09:42 AM

Matheiu is the perfect nickel back. Wouldn't necessarily improve our coverage (poor in man coverage WHILE at LSU) but don't be discouraged by his strength. Led LSU in total tackles in 2011 and that's over some damn good players. I want him, and I think his stock will climb closer to the draft once people realize this guy still has "it". He will be a dynamic punt returner and kick returner from the start and a turnover machine.

Well, Joe Adams was about as much of a lock to be a instant impact returner as you can be....

#35 Brokenbad

Brokenbad

Cam is my hero

• HUDDLER
  • 3,550 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 10:06 AM

Could this combine flop make Warmack slide to 14? I'd be happy with that.

We need someone with no question marks.

WR, DT, and DB should be priorities. Not necessarily in that order, but by BPA between the positions.

#36 iampantherman

iampantherman

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 317 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 10:49 AM

He is dumber than i thought.

How is that even possible?

#37 Panther_Brotherhood

Panther_Brotherhood

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 455 posts
  • LocationBaton Rouge, LA

Posted 27 February 2013 - 11:12 AM

Well, Joe Adams was about as much of a lock to be a instant impact returner as you can be....

This is true, and I am not ready to give up on him.

#38 h0llywood

h0llywood

I HATE LUKE KUECHLY!

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,642 posts
  • LocationPasadena, CA

Posted 27 February 2013 - 11:59 AM

What about DE Margus Hunt from SMU? 6'8, 277 pounds. He ran the 40-yard dash in 4.60 seconds and 38 inch vertical jump. He also benched 225 pounds 38 times.

#39 micnificent28

micnificent28

• HUDDLER
  • 3,113 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 27 February 2013 - 12:05 PM

I never wanted this guy. i think hes to slow...quicker than fast....bad case of the dropsies...

#40 micnificent28

micnificent28

• HUDDLER
  • 3,113 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 27 February 2013 - 12:06 PM

What about DE Margus Hunt from SMU? 6'8, 277 pounds. He ran the 40-yard dash in 4.60 seconds and 38 inch vertical jump. He also benched 225 pounds 38 times.

Lot of scouts are saying he.s a better athlete than football player. Has terrible knee bend...

#41 TheRumGone

TheRumGone

mountain man

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,527 posts
  • LocationAsheville, NC

Posted 27 February 2013 - 12:10 PM

I think who we are gonna pick at 14 is gonna surprise a lot of people. I just got a feeling with Gettleman's BPA philosophy.

#42 DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

• Moderators
  • 26,300 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 12:13 PM

I never wanted this guy. i think hes to slow...quicker than fast....bad case of the dropsies...

Quick rather than fast often is more important at many spots

#43 SCMunnerlyn1

SCMunnerlyn1

The Fuhckening has begun

• HUDDLER
  • 5,626 posts
  • LocationValdosta Georgia

Posted 27 February 2013 - 01:56 PM

Lot of scouts are saying he.s a better athlete than football player. Has terrible knee bend...

I would be willing to take a chance on him and try to coach that out.

#44 DaveThePanther2008

DaveThePanther2008

Gonna live and die as a faithful Panther Fan

• HUDDLER
  • 3,496 posts
  • LocationMelfa

Posted 27 February 2013 - 03:41 PM

Man I really hope we get Tyrann Mathieu....For some reason he reminds me of a Steve Smith on defence lol....Kids a baller

The only reason I would take a gamble on him is because Deion Sanders is backing him.

I would not be upset if we took him in the 1st round. I truly don't believe he will be there round two.

#45 Matthias

Matthias

• HUDDLER
  • 4,148 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 03:53 PM

I like Matt Elam a lot. He's definitely got playmaker ability in him, and would be estatic to have him in the second. The next Ed Reed?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com