• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#16 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,086 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 10:32 AM

Well, the Aliens are behind the whole thing. They are implanting us with mind control devices.

/Venom

#17 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,733 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 27 February 2013 - 11:38 AM

Building 7 contained a secret o2 censor manufacturing blacksite operated by a CIA/Al-CIA-DUH tandem task force.

#18 Dex

Dex

Knight of Sunlight

• HUDDLER
  • 6,932 posts
  • LocationConnecticut

Posted 27 February 2013 - 11:49 AM

La Li Lu Le Lo

#19 KendrickPanther

KendrickPanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 7,945 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 12:46 PM

My only question is would this be one of those wonderful medical tests that seems so simple yet costs hundreds of dollars?

But it's nice to see that there is more to Greg than the dumb jock stereotype. Good for him to stand up for something he believes in and shame on the huddle for ruining a nice thread.

#20 hepcat

hepcat

Skandalouz

• HUDDLER
  • 4,811 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 02:44 PM

My only question is would this be one of those wonderful medical tests that seems so simple yet costs hundreds of dollars?

But it's nice to see that there is more to Greg than the dumb jock stereotype. Good for him to stand up for something he believes in and shame on the huddle for ruining a nice thread.

They said at the end of the video that one test costs $5.

#21 SOJA

SOJA

Official Panthers Fan

• HUDDLER
  • 10,226 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 02:49 PM

Check the malpractice premiums for OB/GYNs. Vicious cycle.

This point can not be stressed enough

#22 jbland

jbland

Huddle Chiropractor

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 05:17 PM

You think you know better than trained medical professionals?

Considering I am a trained medical professional, yes.

#23 jbland

jbland

Huddle Chiropractor

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 05:21 PM

Pulse ox is non evasive it is the little red light thing they place on your finger to check the amount of oxygen circulating in one blood in a babies case they can place it on the stomach often the little teddy bear sticker you see on babies. It's not that serious to get All papa bear and it saves lives I work in healthcare.

It's not the point. This is not about cost or ease of application. It's about the government telling the public what to do with their children. It should be available to all who want it, however, it should not be mandated by law.

#24 weymouthst

weymouthst

#1 zero

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,041 posts
  • LocationMaine

Posted 27 February 2013 - 06:36 PM

Kudos Olsen!

#25 Gazi

Gazi

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 7,831 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 11:57 PM

They said at the end of the video that one test costs $5.

Finally, someone watched the video.

Personally, I think it should be optional and discussed with parents on day one. I don't see many parents saying NO.

#26 jbland

jbland

Huddle Chiropractor

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 09:34 AM

Finally, someone watched the video.

Personally, I think it should be optional and discussed with parents on day one. I don't see many parents saying NO.

I agree 100%. It should be optional and most will get it.

#27 ecualumni06

ecualumni06

• ALL-PRO
  • 187 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 03:31 AM

It's not the point. This is not about cost or ease of application. It's about the government telling the public what to do with their children. It should be available to all who want it, however, it should not be mandated by law.

Your right the government should repeal the safety belt, car seat, food and drug safety laws too cause the government shouldn't mandate anything. We can trust each other to do the right thing.

#28 jbland

jbland

Huddle Chiropractor

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 09:10 AM

Your right the government should repeal the safety belt, car seat, food and drug safety laws too cause the government shouldn't mandate anything. We can trust each other to do the right thing.

Hey, if you can't research topics and make informed decisions based on that research or if you feel the need for big brother to treat you like a child and just tell you what to do, then so be it. Just dont don't let your need to act like a sheep and follow blindly infringe on my rights as a responsible free thinking individual.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com