Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2013 mock offseason draft

978 posts in this topic

Posted

C'mon CamJordan420

Posted

broncos select Eddie Lacy, RB Bama

Posted

via pm

eagles select Tavon Austin, WR West Virginia

Posted

With the 30th pick in the 2013 Huddle Mock Draft, the Atlanta Falcons select:

Jonathan Cyprien, SS, FIU

Posted

With the 31st pick in the 2013 NFL Draft the St. Louis Rams Select:

Jesse Williams DT, Alabama

Posted

Ravens on the clock....

Posted

Im looking to trade with them. If they are not drafting and someone takes over pm and i will give details of the offered trade.

Posted

Question: I know this probably isn't the right thread, but As the GM of the Falcons I released Michael Turner and John Abraham. In real life they released Dunta Robinson. Do I have to remove him from my depth chart and if so do i get any of the cap relief from it?

Posted

Mingo

Posted

Fug

Posted

Question: I know this probably isn't the right thread, but As the GM of the Falcons I released Michael Turner and John Abraham. In real life they released Dunta Robinson. Do I have to remove him from my depth chart and if so do i get any of the cap relief from it?

No, you dont have to remove him.

Officially your roster is controlled within the Huddle rules.

As the Giant GM however I'm drafting real world as for instance my starting Left Tackle Will Beatty was re-signed in real life but lost because my cap number was negative to start. I'd have had to release Eli to clear the cap space to retain Beatty. :blink:

So I was lucky enough to get Sheldon Richardson Round 1 to replace real world FA Chris Canty.

The Giants line featuring Jason Pierre Paul and Sheldon will be devastating.

Posted

No, you dont have to remove him.

Officially your roster is controlled within the Huddle rules.

As the Giant GM however I'm drafting real world as for instance my starting Left Tackle Will Beatty was re-signed in real life but lost because my cap number was negative to start. I'd have had to release Eli to clear the cap space to retain Beatty. :blink:

So I was lucky enough to get Sheldon Richardson Round 1 to replace real world FA Chris Canty.

The Giants line featuring Jason Pierre Paul and Sheldon will be devastating.

Ok. Thanks for the clarification. I made several moves in Free Agency and wasn't really expecting the release of Robinson. I lost William Moore to free agency, so that is why i drafted Cyprien just now. Too many CB's taken in the first round to not have to reach at 30. Banks could probably have worked, but I think Cyprien will turn out to be the best all around safety in this draft. Glad I don't have to replace Robinson unless I choose to though.