Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DaCityKats

2013 mock offseason draft

978 posts in this topic

Ravens take before they get hosed - kevin minter ilb lsu

I'm an idiot. Thank you good sir! Minter was #2 on my list anyway so that works out perfect.

I'm an idiot. Thank you good sir! Minter was #2 on my list anyway so that works out perfect.

Glad ur GAY

GAY - happy, joyful

patriots looking to trade up in the 3rd round

Lions select Alex Okafor, DE Texas.

No one trying to trade up?? Arizona Cardinals have the 38th pick on the trade block.

I need an official recap of the draft picks in round 2. A lot of people for some reason took it on their own to "advance" the draft without DCK's input.

Edit: From DCK, not you other clowns.

I need an official recap of the draft picks in round 2. A lot of people for some reason took it on their own to "advance" the draft without DCK's input.

You talkin poo about us?

We didn't do nothin wrong.

Baltimore: Kevin Minter, MLB LSU (time was up; drafted by Seattle)

Indy: Datone Jones, DE UCLA

Kansas City: Tyler Eifert TE, Norte Dame

Seattle: Alec Olegtree, MLB UGA

Detriot: Alex Okafor, DE Texas (drafted by DCK)

THERE!!! YOUR TURN

You talkin poo about us?

We didn't do nothin wrong.

You specifically have tried to hijack this draft from the start instead of having something called patience. Its getting old having you harass everyone to get their picks in.

1 person likes this

You specifically have tried to hijack this draft from the start instead of having something called patience. Its getting old having you harass everyone to get their picks in.

I'm just trying to help other members out to not have to wait 2 weeks for their pick. Everyone work here, but no one is working 24/7. DCK work also, but he find the time to put in this mock. So why dont everyone do their own part. Theres a 12hours time limit, but I cant see why anyone should use that whole 12 hours. So dont be mad. I didnt make you wait 12 hours, so you could atleast not have others wait 12 hours on you.