Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DaCityKats

2013 mock offseason draft

978 posts in this topic

He's a sleeper in here. Many people will forget about him.

Mayock has Long listed as a Guard. He has the size for an OT but I'm wondering why Mayock has him at G. Probably he doesn't move as well?

No he moves really well, he's athletic as hell he started out at Guard and moved to Tackle this season. He's raw technique wise so you can't put him at LT from day one, but that's his position at the next level....

Me. Pm

Me offer.

What number is the pick?

EDIT: Nevermind, I'm not going to be able to get it done without giving up all three fourth round picks I have, which I don't want to do.

damn i aint gone never pick lol....just chillin watching the moon yeahhhhh i finna start dancing like this........

oppa_gangnam_style_gif_by_kaleidoscopeeye-d5a4q6q_zpsed112eb8.gif

CamJordan420, on 14 February 2013 - 08:04 PM, said:

Denver sends pick 2.26 and Tamme to the Panthers for JStew.

snapback.pngPanthers4lyfe, on 14 February 2013 - 08:11 PM, said:

Panthers confirm

approved. panthers have reached their player trade limit.

I'm not seeing this trade reflected on the pick list. Did the Panthers move down again or what?

No he moves really well, he's athletic as hell he started out at Guard and moved to Tackle this season. He's raw technique wise so you can't put him at LT from day one, but that's his position at the next level....

i dno then. But mayock has him a Guard.

I was trying to figure it out also bc he has tremendous size for an OT

i dno then. But mayock has him a Guard.

I was trying to figure it out also bc he has tremendous size for an OT

I think it's mainly because he started his career there and he can play right away at Guard, where he will take a year or so to transition to Tackle. He will end up as a LT in the NFL though. I can just about guarantee that....

Slay would have been fine too. Only problem is there's not too many DTS in the second to third range that I like. Trying to figure out where I'm going to go with pick 51....

gotta put a big body in front of Kuechly though.

I think it's mainly because he started his career there and he can play right away at Guard, where he will take a year or so to transition to Tackle. He will end up as a LT in the NFL though. I can just about guarantee that....

Yea maybe.

probably has more value as a Guard than OT also.

He could possibly be a 2nd rounder if a Guard. Being an OT, he'd be an early 3rd or even 4th.

will update in the am c47 cannot on my tablet for some reason.as well as make the bears pick around 8 something

will update in the am c47 cannot on my tablet for some reason.as well as make the bears pick around 8 something

Awesome thanks!

Trying to figure out where I'm going to go with pick 51....

Short or Jon Jenkins at 51 bro.

Helluva draft with Jarvis Jones, Robert Woods, and Short/Jenkins