Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DaCityKats

2013 mock offseason draft

978 posts in this topic

Yea maybe.

probably has more value as a Guard than OT also.

He could possibly be a 2nd rounder if a Guard. Being an OT, he'd be an early 3rd or even 4th.

Most sites have him as a solid second rounder, some late second to early third. Even Mayock said during the Senior Bowl that Long's upside as a Tackle is through the roof and could entice some team late in the first-early second...

Most sites have him as a solid second rounder, some late second to early third. Even Mayock said during the Senior Bowl that Long's upside as a Tackle is through the roof and could entice some team late in the first-early second...

I really think that he's a sure late 2nd rounder just based off his pedigree.

Short or Jon Jenkins at 51 bro.

Helluva draft with Jarvis Jones, Robert Woods, and Short/Jenkins

Not a fan of Short, Jenkins I like, but I question whether he can be a three down Nose Tackle....

Not a fan of Short, Jenkins I like, but I question whether he can be a three down Nose Tackle....

Not a fan of Short also but at 51, its great value.

Jenkins being in a right conditioning program, can be a very good NT. A good player that possess traditional NT size.

Carolina panthers select... DT john jenkins from UGA

bears select Larry Warford, OG Kentucky.

Carolina panthers select... DT john jenkins from UGA

It wasn't your pick yet, and you got removed from the Panthers for not being there for your second pick. Gotta represent the home team better than that man!

If I'm still representing the Panthers, the 51 pick has been traded. Just let me know DCK....

If I'm still representing the Panthers, the 51 pick has been traded. Just let me know DCK....

Have to give him his team back since I allowed the others to come back.

Have to give him his team back since I allowed the others to come back.

Alright fair enough....

Does his pick out of turn still stand? Bc I have a trade offer if not panthers 4lyfe

Does his pick out of turn still stand? Bc I have a trade offer if not panthers 4lyfe

Yeah since he was only a pick early. You can see if minny will trade with you or I might be willing to