Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2013 mock offseason draft

978 posts in this topic

Posted

Times up detroit.

With the fifth pick the lions select -

Dee Milliner -cb -alabama

Sorry if you addressed this in free agency. Just going with walter for you. Hopefully you arent too upset

Posted

yep was about to address that bpa browns are now on the clock.

Posted

Ugh doesnt look like hes been active at all. I dont want to be stuck doing his picks but dont think we should wait on him if he doesnt return your pm before his next pick. Ill do it if i have to but i WILL be bias i not pick him any players i am targeting.

Posted

With the sixth pick of the 2013 NFL Draft, the Cleveland Browns select:

cordarrelle-patterson-10-15.2630-325.jpg

CORDARRELLE PATTERSON, WR, TENNESSEE

Posted

So uh, I'm feeling pretty good about my roster now. The Browns are going to be dangerous.

Posted

Boom i like that pick. Considered trying to trade all the way up just because i dont have any legit holes.

Posted

Yea but I just don't see how Dion fit in Oak

Looking at their needs, it said they need defensive ends and linebackers.... they'll find somewhere for him to play and be effective

Posted

Looking at their needs, it said they need defensive ends and linebackers.... they'll find somewhere for him to play and be effective

Oak is a 43 right? Think so.

Dion is very talented and a top10 talent. I believe he can play in both a 34 or 43. Only thing is I don't think he'd fit in. If Oak really need a DE, a Werner, Moore, or even Montgomery would fit better imo.

Posted

Oak is a 43 right? Think so.

Dion is very talented and a top10 talent. I believe he can play in both a 34 or 43. Only thing is I don't think he'd fit in. If Oak really need a DE, a Werner, Moore, or even Montgomery would fit better imo.

I like Werner tons, not a Moore fan at all. His stock is falling and I never knew why it was high in the first place. Jordan is insanely athletic and I think he can play both LB and DE some in the NFL. At 6'6" 250 (runs like a 4.5) he'd be one of the biggest LBs in the NFL and very scary as a blitzer off the edge.

Posted

There's a guy I want worse than anything at 9 for the Jets. Praying he makes it there.

Posted

Sorry for the wait, just woke up.

With the 7th pick of the NFL Draft.....

The Arizona Cardinals select Eric Fisher OT from Central Michigan.

Fisher_crop_exact.jpg?w=650&h=440&q=75

Posted

Before The Bills pick, does anyone want to trade for the 8th pick?