Photo
- - - - -

If your wife cheats on you with another woman, is it still cheating?

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#31 Brokenbad

Brokenbad

Cam is my hero

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,550 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 08:05 PM

If your wife leaves you for another woman, I would suspect that it was not a huge surprise.

Chicks that are "bi" or have threesomes on the hoods of cars in parking lots with you are fun, but not wife material.

#32 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

• ALL-PRO
  • 23,757 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 08:11 PM

well, yeah, details details.

My wife actually knows a guy that this happened to, left him for another woman.

I know one too, man that would kind of kill me,

#33 Hawk

Hawk

Huddler of the Decade

• Moderators
  • 14,979 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 10:03 PM

lipstick lesbian or truck driving butch lesbian?

#34 Zcustom

Zcustom

The Irish Hammer

• HUDDLER
  • 5,714 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 09:12 AM

If your wife leaves you for another woman, I would suspect that it was not a huge surprise.

Chicks that are "bi" or have threesomes on the hoods of cars in parking lots with you are fun, but not wife material.

Totally, I mean, who would want a fun wife who doesn't get jealous?

#35 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,086 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 09:47 AM

Don't worry about me y'all, I'm fine.

Did it actually happen? How far did it go? Kissing? More?

#36 Jase

Jase

Kuechold Fantasies

• Administrators
  • 17,475 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 28 February 2013 - 09:58 AM

Nothing happened, although I know from experience that my wife is 3 Jack in cokes away from getting really friendly with other women.

#37 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,086 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 10:06 AM

Nothing happened, although I know from experience that my wife is 3 Jack in cokes away from getting really friendly with other women.

That describes most young women

#38 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 24,311 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 11:00 AM

It describes me as well...minus the jack n cokes

#39 The_Light_Brigade

The_Light_Brigade

And sink to the bottom with the submarines.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 641 posts
  • LocationOut in God's country.

Posted 28 February 2013 - 11:04 AM

Yes it is cheating but I see men in general being more forgiving about transgressions with another woman. I mean imagine how your wife would feel if you cheated on her with a man. Probably a whole different enchilada?

#40 Scrumtrilescent

Scrumtrilescent

I aim to misbehave.

• Administrators
  • 8,712 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 12:02 PM

Sell her to a Thai sex ring. Just because.

#41 Captroop

Captroop

Pronounced, "Cat Poop"

• HUDDLER
  • 4,995 posts
  • LocationNot Telling... CatofWar might find me.

Posted 28 February 2013 - 03:02 PM

I've wondered this as well. My gf is Bi, and in the past has been in a relationship with another girl, but y'know, college and etc.

She actually asked me if I would consider it cheating if she ever had sex with another woman. I said it would be okay if I was involved. She said no. I said it would be okay if I could film it. She said no. I said it would be okay if I could bang another woman. She said no. Totally inflexible, that woman.

So I asked her why can't I sleep with someone else if you sleep with another woman. If her argument was that her sex with another woman was purely physical, and had no feelings attached to it, then I can say the same for a hot college-aged bar skank. She said it would be okay if I slept with another man, because that would be the equivalent. I said it's not because I'm not attracted to men.

Long story short, we agreed no extracurricular activities on either side.

But knowing that she has inklings, I'm going to be subtly barking up the 3-way tree til doomsday.

#42 thatlookseasy

thatlookseasy

Death to pennies

• HUDDLER
  • 2,950 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 03:08 PM

I've wondered this as well. My gf is Bi, and in the past has been in a relationship with another girl, but y'know, college and etc.

She actually asked me if I would consider it cheating if she ever had sex with another woman. I said it would be okay if I was involved. She said no. I said it would be okay if I could film it. She said no. I said it would be okay if I could bang another woman. She said no. Totally inflexible, that woman.

So I asked her why can't I sleep with someone else if you sleep with another woman. If her argument was that her sex with another woman was purely physical, and had no feelings attached to it, then I can say the same for a hot college-aged bar skank. She said it would be okay if I slept with another man, because that would be the equivalent. I said it's not because I'm not attracted to men.

Long story short, we agreed no extracurricular activities on either side.

But knowing that she has inklings, I'm going to be subtly barking up the 3-way tree til doomsday.

Wow she is quite strict with those rules. You may have to bang a dude just to prove a point

#43 Johnny Rockets

Johnny Rockets

Mayor of Awesomeville

• HUDDLER
  • 6,420 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 03:14 PM

Someone say Thai sex ring?

#44 ARSEN

ARSEN

Banned

• ALL-PRO
  • 12,701 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 03:15 PM

Jase meet Captroop, Captroop meet Jase.

Make it happen.

#45 mav1234

mav1234

• ALL-PRO
  • 16,758 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 03:18 PM

interesting question. In general yes. Specific cases dictate the exact response to it, but in general sex to me is cheating with a man or woman. Making out might be different depending on the circumstance and what has been discussed.

If the other woman is an Ornthologist than yeah its cheating....

Could someone explain this? I'm curious lol

Why not? It's only a problem if the woman (or man) can't control themselves should his or her partner not want her to do that kinda stuff anymore.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com