Photo
* * - - - 4 votes

Bwood's Highly Anticipated Post Combine Mock (2/27/13)

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
132 replies to this topic

#133 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 18 March 2013 - 04:49 PM

Your "favorite scout," at best, is nothing more than a personal friend, at worst, doesn't even exist. It's plainly obvious, no matter how much you try and say "you just don't know him because he's on ESPN". And it says a lot about the credibility of your personal scouting.

These are the two contradictory arguments you continually make. You try and claim you admitted your fault, only to then say well since he ran close to your invented time, you were actually right anyways. That's not how logic works, although I'll admit at this point I can't ever expect to understand that. It wouldn't matter if you called it to the exact fraction of a second for him. He did not run, you can never remotely be correct about his time because there was no time, it is as simple as that.

Right back to your orginal argument!

Like I just said, I already admitted I was wrong about him running at the combine, but since he ran the exact same time I said he did at his pro day, I thought I would come make fun of you because you can tell how seriously you really take all of this. From the moment you started whining about that not being true, to you trying to cut down a scout you don't know, it shows you just want to be right so badly, and that you won't give up until you get the last word. I'll definitely be adding you to my list of users to fug with, this is the exact response I wanted.