Photo
* * - - - 4 votes

Bwood's Highly Anticipated Post Combine Mock (2/27/13)

• Please log in to reply
132 replies to this topic

#31 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,491 posts
  • LocationSouthern California

Posted 28 February 2013 - 07:26 AM

I watched the entire combine and I didn't see Jesse...I know he benched but I don't think he participated in anything else. I could be wrong though, can somebody confirm?

I didn't get to see the DL combine either, but 4.94 is what CBS has him at so that has to either be it or the most recent. I'm sure he'll run again on his pro day but I already know that he has exceptional speed for 323 lbs.

#32 aussiePanther

aussiePanther

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 07:34 AM

<p>

I watched the entire combine and I didn't see Jesse...I know he benched but I don't think he participated in anything else. I could be wrong though, can somebody confirm?

Yeah he did nothing but the benchpress.

Williams had minor knee surgery after the title game and didn't compete in the other physical tests at the combine, which include the 40-yard sprint, vertical jump, and three-cone agility drills.

#33 JawnyBlaze

JawnyBlaze

• HUDDLER
  • 6,043 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 07:41 AM

Not a bad mock, unless Star was available with our first pick. Neither Trufant nor CB is necessarily the direction I want to go in the 1st but I wouldn't be upset with that draft at all unless Star's condition turned out to be less of a big deal and we still passed on him.

#34 section543

section543

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 235 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 08:02 AM

Would be Ok with all but Motta.

#35 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

• Administrators
  • 13,141 posts
  • LocationILM

Posted 28 February 2013 - 08:24 AM

Solid.

#36 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

JASON VERRETT 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 15,518 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 28 February 2013 - 08:28 AM

I didn't get to see the DL combine either, but 4.94 is what CBS has him at so that has to either be it or the most recent. I'm sure he'll run again on his pro day but I already know that he has exceptional speed for 323 lbs.

I thought you hated CBS!!!!!
Hypocrite! Hypocrite! Hypocrite!!!

#37 OHK

OHK

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 09:28 AM

That's their projected 40 time for him, a number that has in no way been validated and has been around long before the Combine. He did not participate in any drills outside of the bench. Jesse Williams didn't run well primarily because he didn't run at all.

#38 Not Carlos Danger

Not Carlos Danger

Cold Ass Honky

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,332 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 10:55 AM

I'm not bashing you idiot.

This is the funniest thing I have read on this forum all week.

#39 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

JASON VERRETT 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 15,518 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 28 February 2013 - 11:18 AM

This is the funniest thing I have read on this forum all week.

;)

#40 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• HUDDLER
  • 2,491 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 11:57 AM

I thought you hated CBS!!!!!
Hypocrite! Hypocrite! Hypocrite!!!

How could one hate a draft site? What could a draft site possibly do to cause somebody to hate it?

Do I feel like me and every other draft nerd is just as good as Rob Rang? Yes.

I missed the combine cuz of work and I looked at Rob's page to see how certain players performed. Why do you literally just try and find something new to try and talk poo about? When will you grow up and move on?

#41 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• HUDDLER
  • 2,491 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 11:58 AM

That's their projected 40 time for him, a number that has in no way been validated and has been around long before the Combine. He did not participate in any drills outside of the bench. Jesse Williams didn't run well primarily because he didn't run at all.

Are you really that fugging concerned about a nose tackles forty yard dash time or are you just trying to focus on the negatives because its me?

#42 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

JASON VERRETT 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 15,518 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 28 February 2013 - 12:07 PM

How could one hate a draft site? What could a draft site possibly do to cause somebody to hate it?

Do I feel like me and every other draft nerd is just as good as Rob Rang? Yes.

I missed the combine cuz of work and I looked at Rob's page to see how certain players performed. Why do you literally just try and find something new to try and talk poo about? When will you grow up and move on?

I don't talk poo. You literally bashed me for using CBS calling it whatever names you gave it. Then now you sit here and use it too like everyone else. I mean quit being a hypocrite. That's all . That's all .

#43 OHK

OHK

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 12:09 PM

Are you really that fugging concerned about a nose tackles forty yard dash time or are you just trying to focus on the negatives because its me?

While you may like to think yourself important, I was simply pointing out contrary to your claim that he ran well, he didn't run at all, something you've only just now come to realize. We won't know his true athleticism until his Pro Day.

#44 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• HUDDLER
  • 2,491 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 12:10 PM

I don't talk poo. You literally bashed me for using CBS calling it whatever names you gave it. Then now you sit here and use it too like everyone else. I mean quit being a hypocrite. That's all . That's all .

I use multiple sites, I didn't call you an idiot for using the site, I called you an idiot for believing everything he said. I like Robs write ups and updated stat info, but he has been dead wrong a couple times. There's scouts you can follow on twitter that are twice as good.

#45 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• HUDDLER
  • 2,491 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 12:11 PM

While you may like to think yourself important, I was simply pointing out contrary to your claim that he ran well, he didn't run at all, something you've only just now come to realize. We won't know his true athleticism until his Pro Day.

I AM important

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.