Photo
* * - - - 4 votes

Bwood's Highly Anticipated Post Combine Mock (2/27/13)

• Please log in to reply
132 replies to this topic

#61 BigSyke

BigSyke

I Know you Watching me but I'm watching you too Playa...

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,178 posts
  • LocationFLORIDA

Posted 02 March 2013 - 01:56 AM

never commented on trufant but the dude is a baller...only guy i like over him is rhodes. yeah he will have some problems with the run but idont think corners are known for tackling lol.

#62 Seal (SmittyIsOurSavior)

Seal (SmittyIsOurSavior)

Jesus Shuttlesworth

• HUDDLER
  • 5,812 posts
  • LocationSydney, Australia

Posted 02 March 2013 - 08:14 AM

Show me where he is universally ranked below others. Trufant is the Stephen Gilmore of this years draft and deservingly so.

Stay out of the draft forum if you don't know what the fug you're talking about freshman.

Find me something that says he's better than Milliner and Rhodes. Or Vacarro for that matter. Or any of the DT's, receivers, and offensive linemen we could be taking.

You're treating it as if we're picking at the bottom of the first round. The only way we should take Trufant is if we traded down.

#63 SooSlow84

SooSlow84

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,258 posts
  • LocationYour mother's basement

Posted 02 March 2013 - 09:30 AM

I really dislike the first pick. I honestly think you're trying to hard to be different, but in reality that'd be a huge reach. If he ends up picked by any team in the top 20 then ill apologize but until then it's a horrible pick. The rest looked good.

#64 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• HUDDLER
  • 2,491 posts
  • LocationSouthern California

Posted 02 March 2013 - 09:36 AM

Find me something that says he's better than Milliner and Rhodes. Or Vacarro for that matter. Or any of the DT's, receivers, and offensive linemen we could be taking.

You're treating it as if we're picking at the bottom of the first round. The only way we should take Trufant is if we traded down.

It's called watch some fugging tape on the guy. Milliner and Rhodes most likely won't even be available. Vacarro is overrated garbage. And I'm all for taking one of the top receivers and DTs if they are available. Once again it all completely depends on free agency.

So when Trufant unexpectedly flies up boards at the last second like with Stephen Gilmore last year, are you going to go back to being my little bitch?

#65 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• HUDDLER
  • 2,491 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 09:39 AM

I really dislike the first pick. I honestly think you're trying to hard to be different, but in reality that'd be a huge reach. If he ends up picked by any team in the top 20 then ill apologize but until then it's a horrible pick. The rest looked good.

Please explain how it would be a reach lol. Please. Anyone that sees Trufant as a reach only bases their draft knowledge off of popular draft "experts".

Not trying to be different at all, I've been pumping up Trufant since October and I think he will have a Stephen Gilmore like rise in the draft.

#66 SooSlow84

SooSlow84

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,258 posts
  • LocationYour mother's basement

Posted 02 March 2013 - 10:27 AM

Please explain how it would be a reach lol. Please. Anyone that sees Trufant as a reach only bases their draft knowledge off of popular draft "experts".

Not trying to be different at all, I've been pumping up Trufant since October and I think he will have a Stephen Gilmore like rise in the draft.

Those draft experts get paid. You're just some guy sitting at home behind a keyboard.
I'm not trying to be rude, but that's reality.

We can argue all we want, but IF he get's drafted by ANY team in the top 20, I'll apologize and admit you were right. If he goes towards the end of the first round or even slips in the second, it means that multiple teams' scouts didn't see him as BPA and I'll stand by my opinion.

Fair enough?

#67 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • 14,480 posts
  • Location704

Posted 02 March 2013 - 10:41 AM

This may be one of the worst mock drafts I've ever read.

#68 TheRumGone

TheRumGone

mountain man

• ALL-PRO
  • 9,435 posts
  • LocationAsheville, NC

Posted 02 March 2013 - 02:08 PM

Vaccaro is overrated, but Trufant with our 14th pick is laughable.

#69 OnlyPantherFaninMaine

OnlyPantherFaninMaine

All In.

• HUDDLER
  • 6,390 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 02 March 2013 - 03:40 PM

Trufant had a hell of a season, followed by an excellent Senior Bowl, and a great combine performance.

After the season before the Senior Bowl and Combine he was a late first/early second round selection. His stock has skyrocketed since then and should be a top 15 and definitely a top 20 selection.

#70 Seal (SmittyIsOurSavior)

Seal (SmittyIsOurSavior)

Jesus Shuttlesworth

• HUDDLER
  • 5,812 posts
  • LocationSydney, Australia

Posted 02 March 2013 - 04:39 PM

It's called watch some fugging tape on the guy. Milliner and Rhodes most likely won't even be available. Vacarro is overrated garbage. And I'm all for taking one of the top receivers and DTs if they are available. Once again it all completely depends on free agency.

So when Trufant unexpectedly flies up boards at the last second like with Stephen Gilmore last year, are you going to go back to being my little bitch?

I like Trufant a lot, I don't disregard that he's likely underrated, but you're just such a douche to anyone who disagrees with what you say. Someone comes on here and says that they disagree, and you're sitting there as if you're Nostradamus and you're never wrong.

I think it's funny how offended you get though. Like a little toddler when he doesn't get his way.

#71 nagai

nagai

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,207 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 06:21 PM

Look, Bwood's approach is correct. You're not thinking for yourself if you're just going off Mel Kiper's opinion all the time. Look at Trufant's tape, look at his combine numbers, this guy has a chance to be a top corner.

Where I disagree with him is his attitude. Bwood, ask yourself, what was the point of posting this mock? Was it to start a healthy conversation about prospects? Maybe you wanted the respect of other posters? Whatever your goal was, you won't get there by name-calling.

#72 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• HUDDLER
  • 2,491 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 06:50 PM

This may be one of the worst mock drafts I've ever read.

Coming from the guy who called me an idiot for saying Eric Fisher was worthy of a first round pick.

I bet you won't even come back with a reasonable explanation of why this draft wouldn't work.

Go watch your hot in Cleveland marathons.

#73 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• HUDDLER
  • 2,491 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 06:52 PM

Vaccaro is overrated, but Trufant with our 14th pick is laughable.

How? I have yet to see a legitimate explanation why.

Literally all you little kids got is "it's a reach" why because your daddy Mel KIPER said so? How did he feel about jimmy Clausen??

#74 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• HUDDLER
  • 2,491 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 06:56 PM

I like Trufant a lot, I don't disregard that he's likely underrated, but you're just such a douche to anyone who disagrees with what you say. Someone comes on here and says that they disagree, and you're sitting there as if you're Nostradamus and you're never wrong.

I think it's funny how offended you get though. Like a little toddler when he doesn't get his way.

You are the toddler bud, you technically shouldn't even be in this site you're so young, an it really shows in your posts.

I could give two shits if you or agree or not, what annoys the poo out of me is that you and all the idiots that just felt like talking poo literally have NO clue what you're talking about. You can not even give me a logical explanation regarding why he is not worthy of that pick. You have not said ONE thing about his game.

Can you even do that? I know that you have absolutely no knowledge of music but can you show you're smart enough to even talk about football on your favorite teams football forum?

#75 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• HUDDLER
  • 2,491 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 07:03 PM

Look, Bwood's approach is correct. You're not thinking for yourself if you're just going off Mel Kiper's opinion all the time. Look at Trufant's tape, look at his combine numbers, this guy has a chance to be a top corner.

Where I disagree with him is his attitude. Bwood, ask yourself, what was the point of posting this mock? Was it to start a healthy conversation about prospects? Maybe you wanted the respect of other posters? Whatever your goal was, you won't get there by name-calling.

I could really care less what my attitude is on an Internet message board lol.

I came here to post my mock draft that a lot of users have been waiting too see due to my harsh criticism on theirs. I would totally respect any ACTUAL football talk or reasons why Trufant isn't worthy of that pick, but NOBODY is capable of that.

All you see are guys calling Trufant a reach because they have no idea who his, they never watch actual tape, they live and die by what Mel KIPER says, and they are all just looking for a way to get back at me.

So please, I will sit here and wait kindly for one of these special little middle schoolers to give me an explination.

What's that? None of you can give a legit reason why Trufant would be a reach? Besides that Mel KIPER says so? Wow BIG fugging surprise lol...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com