Photo
* * - - - 4 votes

Bwood's Highly Anticipated Post Combine Mock (2/27/13)

• Please log in to reply
132 replies to this topic

#76 CaliPanthers

CaliPanthers

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 685 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 07:07 PM

9. Desmond Trufant, CB, Washington: After an excellent week of practice at the Senior Bowl, Trufant’s stock had been on the rise. Unfortunately, his performance in Indy will likely lead teams to go back and more closely evaluate his play at Washington. In Mobile he showed the foot quickness, agility and fluid athleticism to change directions with ease to stay with receivers all over the field. However, during the positional drills in Indy, he did not stay low consistently to maintain good position and this killed his ability to flip hips and change directions easily in drills. Teams really have to do their homework on Trufant to try and figure out where he should be drafted because his play at Washington was that of a third round pick, his performance at the Senior Bowl was first round caliber and at the Combine he moved around athletically like a third day draft pick. - See more at: http://www.nationalf...h.Ew6H1pqt.dpuf

http://www.nationalf...at-Combine.html

Russ Lande has Desmond Trufant as one of his losers at the combine. Ran well but didnt look that great in drills.

#77 TheRumGone

TheRumGone

mountain man

• ALL-PRO
  • 8,748 posts
  • LocationAsheville, NC

Posted 02 March 2013 - 07:09 PM

How? I have yet to see a legitimate explanation why.

Literally all you little kids got is "it's a reach" why because your daddy Mel KIPER said so? How did he feel about jimmy Clausen??

Oh Bwood aka morning wood. You are such a prick.

There will be better talent at the 14th spot than Trufant. I like him, but not at 14.

#78 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,491 posts
  • LocationSouthern California

Posted 02 March 2013 - 07:48 PM

Oh Bwood aka morning wood. You are such a prick.

There will be better talent at the 14th spot than Trufant. I like him, but not at 14.

Who is a better talent? Why isn't he worthy of that pick? What round are we bringing on Gambles replacement?

#79 nagai

nagai

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,207 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 07:58 PM

And what are you proving by responding to them with an attitude like that? Don't you get it? Those guys are just gonna snicker at your mock and brush it off. You're not achieving anything. If this is the attitude you have, you might as well just stop posting, because nobody's listening.

#80 TheRumGone

TheRumGone

mountain man

• ALL-PRO
  • 8,748 posts
  • LocationAsheville, NC

Posted 02 March 2013 - 08:52 PM

Who is a better talent? Why isn't he worthy of that pick? What round are we bringing on Gambles replacement?

Literally anything i say you will snicker at and start calling me a child. The whole entire point of this forum is to gain a more informed understanding of the panthers or panthers prospects. I have learned a lot about different players from you, but you react to people's opinion in such a way and you wonder why you get so much poo from people. And at this point i just get cheap laughs from you. From myTperspective he is a top 20 talent. From the big board i've personally made i wouldnt take because there are other people i would take ahead of him. But who know how this will shake out. You could be right, i could br right. The important thing is we are learning more about some fun poo, and the impacts a certain player could have on the team we love. Jesus, you smoke for christ's sake, you think you could have a deeper understanding.

#81 IamSoClutch

IamSoClutch

CaptainCam

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,771 posts
  • LocationKinston, NC

Posted 02 March 2013 - 10:37 PM

Round 2 with darius slay or round 4 Leon McFadden

#82 Smitty Is Our Savior

Smitty Is Our Savior

Jesus Shuttlesworth

• HUDDLER
  • 5,793 posts
  • LocationSydney, Australia

Posted 02 March 2013 - 10:43 PM

You are the toddler bud, you technically shouldn't even be in this site you're so young, an it really shows in your posts.

I could give two shits if you or agree or not, what annoys the poo out of me is that you and all the idiots that just felt like talking poo literally have NO clue what you're talking about. You can not even give me a logical explanation regarding why he is not worthy of that pick. You have not said ONE thing about his game.

Can you even do that? I know that you have absolutely no knowledge of music but can you show you're smart enough to even talk about football on your favorite teams football forum?

Lol I agreed with you, Trufant is good, but raw. Kinda like a better version of Josh Norman, you're not really sure if it will translate to the NFL.

And dawg, you get offended so easily. Lighten up a bit bud!! Listen to some Ed Sheeran and chill a bit.

#83 wwgd

wwgd

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 02 March 2013 - 10:57 PM

Only problem I have with this mock is I don't really like Motta. Too slow, not much of a playmaker, doesn't take good angles. I think I'd take a flyer on John Boyett instead.

#84 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• HUDDLER
  • 2,491 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 11:19 PM

Lol I agreed with you, Trufant is good, but raw. Kinda like a better version of Josh Norman, you're not really sure if it will translate to the NFL.

And dawg, you get offended so easily. Lighten up a bit bud!! Listen to some Ed Sheeran and chill a bit.

How is he raw whatsoever? He has been starting and shutting guys down since he was a true freshman.

#85 Smitty Is Our Savior

Smitty Is Our Savior

Jesus Shuttlesworth

• HUDDLER
  • 5,793 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 04:20 AM

How is he raw whatsoever? He has been starting and shutting guys down since he was a true freshman.

#86 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• HUDDLER
  • 2,491 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 05:09 AM

I BET WYRN YOU SPEAK PORTYUNGEUESE YOU SOUND LIKE A TOTAL NOOB LOL SCRUUUUUB ASS BITCHZZ HOEBAG. WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER MARCUS TRUFANT IS THE 25TH PICK 200$ ON IT.

Oh no look its SOS trying to make it look like he's drunk posting again when he has lost a debate and embarrassed himself.

And it's Desmond, not Marcus.

#87 Smitty Is Our Savior

Smitty Is Our Savior

Jesus Shuttlesworth

• HUDDLER
  • 5,793 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 05:35 AM

Oh no look its SOS trying to make it look like he's drunk posting again when he has lost a debate and embarrassed himself.

And it's Desmond, not Marcus.

Lol okay Marcus. Whatever man suck my half inch. Just keep on being offended as per sual. Go back to the grammy's with your little whiney booty.

#88 Smitty Is Our Savior

Smitty Is Our Savior

Jesus Shuttlesworth

• HUDDLER
  • 5,793 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 05:38 AM

Because he has played for fycking Washington son. Put him in the SEvC and watch him play lights put again. I don't think so. And his brother is Marcus Trufant who is in the NFl and not even that good. Sit down Bwoody. Chill with the woody and be a real man . I'd be happy with Trufant LATE, but not mid first round. Too fuging risnky dawg.

#89 Falcons1stPanthers2nd

Falcons1stPanthers2nd

• HUDDLER
  • 2,864 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 06:49 AM

Because he has played for fycking Washington son. Put him in the SEvC and watch him play lights put again. I don't think so. And his brother is Marcus Trufant who is in the NFl and not even that good. Sit down Bwoody. Chill with the woody and be a real man . I'd be happy with Trufant LATE, but not mid first round. Too fuging risnky dawg.

While the SEC has the most NFL players the supposed worse conference (ACC) is only like 15 players behind. There is NFL talent in every conference. That mode of thinking is absolutely retarded and reeks of SEC homerism. As for the mock. Trufant is a bit high. Williams probably won't be there in the 2nd. Take warmack/cooper at 14 Slay in the 2nd and call it a day IMO. It wouldn't be a bad mock. I have Trufant very high and i'd love if he fell to 30 (not happening). Like your late rounders. I think Harper may rise. We'll see.

#90 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• HUDDLER
  • 2,491 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 07:01 AM

Keep embarrassing yourself, it's actually very entertaining.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com