Photo
* * - - - 4 votes

Bwood's Highly Anticipated Post Combine Mock (2/27/13)

• Please log in to reply
132 replies to this topic

#106 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,491 posts
  • LocationSouthern California

Posted 04 March 2013 - 10:30 AM

You should really check out Jamar Taylor. Dude looks legit.

I do like Taylor and he would be good value in the second or third via a trade.

#107 Falcons1stPanthers2nd

Falcons1stPanthers2nd

• HUDDLER
  • 2,904 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 04:40 PM

I do like Taylor and he would be good value in the second or third via a trade.

He's a 2nd round lock after the combine IMO. I like him alot too.

#108 Frosty06306

Frosty06306

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 12:38 PM

I like the idea of taking Trufant at 14, but I think it's pertinent to address our offense with the second rounder. Who IYO are the top 3 prospects at WR and on the OL (not including centers) who will be available at #46?

#109 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• HUDDLER
  • 2,491 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 07:47 PM

I like the idea of taking Trufant at 14, but I think it's pertinent to address our offense with the second rounder. Who IYO are the top 3 prospects at WR and on the OL (not including centers) who will be available at #46?

WR:

1. Quinton Patton
2. Terrance Williams
3. Deandre Hopkins

OL:

1. Larry Warford
2. Terron Armstead
3. Menelik Watson

We should have opportunities to choose from all these guys in the 2nd.

#110 Swaggasaurus

Swaggasaurus

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,781 posts
  • LocationWilkesboro

Posted 07 March 2013 - 08:40 PM

WR:

1. Quinton Patton
2. Terrance Williams
3. Deandre Hopkins

OL:

1. Larry Warford
2. Terron Armstead
3. Menelik Watson

I hope Hopkins' 40 has him falling that far, amazing hands/routes. All those guys are good for me there too. I feel as though Hunter and Woods will be already off the board...still prefer Nuk though.

#111 DaCityKats

DaCityKats

feed KB 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 8,600 posts
  • LocationDa City

Posted 07 March 2013 - 08:45 PM

Nuk had a good pro day in which he killed the drills and ran a better 40 time. and i dont think taking Desmond that ealry is a reach.

#112 Jim Harbaugh

Jim Harbaugh

__Ready To Win__

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 228 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 11:53 PM

Nuk had a good pro day in which he killed the drills and ran a better 40 time. and i dont think taking Desmond that ealry is a reach.

Trufant is Pac12 so obviously he sucks.

#113 MHS831

MHS831

• HUDDLER
  • 7,028 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 07:17 AM

• Not a Trufant fan, probably because I see the best value at DT--if Lotulelei is there, you take him. I do not see any CB after Milliner worth a top 20 pick. However, I see how someone could fall in love with Trufant--he has the tools and the pedigree.
  • Absolutely LOVE the Jesse Williams pick. We need a stud NT, and if this happened, I would be fine with the first round Trufant selection and would develop a huge man crush on Gettlemen.
  • Fourth round---Winters is a great pick here--I also like D. Quessenberry from SJSU to play RT until Gross finishes. Winters could be good enough to start as a rookie.
  • Fifth round- Harper is a great pick too. I see him contributing to special teams, but he could emerge as a solid WR . I see a little Hines Ward in him to go with the Boldin analogy.
  • Sixth round--Of course, who knows. I am not a fan of Motta--slowish and takes bad angles. However, if his is smart and instinctive, the speed is overcome and the angles can be fixed. My favorite sixth rounder is Josh Boyd, DT out of Miss St.

#114 MHS831

MHS831

• HUDDLER
  • 7,028 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 07:19 AM

WR:

1. Quinton Patton
2. Terrance Williams
3. Deandre Hopkins

OL:

1. Larry Warford
2. Terron Armstead
3. Menelik Watson

Either of your #1s would be great here.

#115 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• HUDDLER
  • 2,491 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 06:50 AM

That's their projected 40 time for him, a number that has in no way been validated and has been around long before the Combine. He did not participate in any drills outside of the bench. Jesse Williams didn't run well primarily because he didn't run at all.

Soooooo Jesse ran a 4.78 at his pro day...lets agree to never call out the draft master again k betch? Thnx

#116 OHK

OHK

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 09:32 AM

Soooooo Jesse ran a 4.78 at his pro day...lets agree to never call out the draft master again k betch? Thnx

Not really sure if you're aware how logic works. Jesse Williams running a fast 40 on his pro day in no way validates the fact that you tried to claim he ran a fast 40 at the Combine, when he didn't run a 40 at the Combine at all.

"Hurr durr hey guys Jesse Williams ran a fast 40 at the Combine!"

"He didn't run at the Combine..."

"Hurr durr what"

*a few weeks later* "Hurr durr hey guys Jesse Williams ran a fast 40 at his pro day, that means I was totally right about him running a fast 40 at the Combine even though he didn't run at the Combine!!!!1!!!"

In addition, for the second time, you're completely wrong about Williams' 40 time. Williams did not run a 4.78, his 40 time is reported at 4.9. That 4.78 number? That's for the 20 yard shuttle. I can't tell if you're stupid, or purposely trying to pass off bullshit. Once again, good job, "draft master".

But I will say, your begrudging remembrance of this thread and use of the feminine "betch" is cute.

#117 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• HUDDLER
  • 2,491 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 10:30 AM

Not really sure if you're aware how logic works. Jesse Williams running a fast 40 on his pro day in no way validates the fact that you tried to claim he ran a fast 40 at the Combine, when he didn't run a 40 at the Combine at all.

"Hurr durr hey guys Jesse Williams ran a fast 40 at the Combine!"

"He didn't run at the Combine..."

"Hurr durr what"

*a few weeks later* "Hurr durr hey guys Jesse Williams ran a fast 40 at his pro day, that means I was totally right about him running a fast 40 at the Combine even though he didn't run at the Combine!!!!1!!!"

In addition, for the second time, you're completely wrong about Williams' 40 time. Williams did not run a 4.78, his 40 time is reported at 4.9. That 4.78 number? That's for the 20 yard shuttle. I can't tell if you're stupid, or purposely trying to pass off bullshit. Once again, good job, "draft master".

But I will say, your begrudging remembrance of this thread and use of the feminine "betch" is cute.

I just wanted to comeback and make you feel stupid for even wasting your time trying to call me out for such a silly thing, especially because of the way you react and take it so personal lol.

My favorite scout clocked him at 4.78. I'm sure the majority of scouts got him in the 4.8's/4.9's, regardless that it is incredible for a man his size, and Rob Rangs projected time that I said he ran was pretty much dead on.

I'm not sure if you have some sort of beef with Williams or you just really wanted to find a mess up in my draft but it's funny to see you get worked up.

What will be your next excuse? Betch?

#118 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • 14,480 posts
  • Location704

Posted 15 March 2013 - 10:44 AM

BWad as a barista. Just keep that in perspective when discussing sports with him.

#119 OHK

OHK

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 11:22 AM

I just wanted to comeback and make you feel stupid for even wasting your time trying to call me out for such a silly thing, especially because of the way you react and take it so personal lol.

My favorite scout clocked him at 4.78. I'm sure the majority of scouts got him in the 4.8's/4.9's, regardless that it is incredible for a man his size, and Rob Rangs projected time that I said he ran was pretty much dead on.

I'm not sure if you have some sort of beef with Williams or you just really wanted to find a mess up in my draft but it's funny to see you get worked up.

What will be your next excuse? Betch?

This is the exact problem, you said he ran a 40 at the Combine, when he did no such thing. I'm not sure if you don't get that, or refuse to accept it.

And you now have somehow come to the conclusion that because your 40 time for his mythical Combine run was in the range of his actual 40 ran three weeks later, you were somehow correct in exclaiming he ran a 4.94 40 at the Combine, which is no way true. Again, he did not run at the Combine, so any claim that he ran well there is utterly, unquestionably false. I have nothing against Williams, I plainly stated he would get to showcase his athleticism at his Pro Day, but you were literally inventing numbers for him, which I do have a problem with.

And please, tell me which scout clocked him at a 4.78 40 yard dash.

#120 IamSoClutch

IamSoClutch

CaptainCam

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,847 posts
  • LocationKinston, NC

Posted 15 March 2013 - 03:00 PM

yea jesse williams did run a 4.9 and taking trufant at 14 would be a reach. he isnt bpa at 14 he's more in the 20's range

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com