Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

koolkatluke

Koolkat's after Combine Mock.

24 posts in this topic

They are bigger needs but the WR class is deep and we can get a nice WR in the 2nd.

They are more talented and ready to contribute more so than the other units in the second. imo

I don't see a big difference (with the Exception of Justin Hunter who I don't see making it to our 2nd pick now) in the 2nd 3rd and 4th round Wr then the ones we already have on the roster. I see a difference in the CB, Safety and DT class in those rounds compare to what we have on the roster.

And like I said before. I didn't see the WR's corp being the problem with this offense last year. I blame Chud and the Oline for the set back. So WR isn't a big need for me. Hell we have 4-5 on the roster under age 25 who have talent but haven't had the time or opportunity to develop.JMO

Not bad.

Love the Vaccaro pick. He's extremely high on my board. Dno about the Syl pick even though he's very talented. I may wanna go toward a WR or CB there if I had to choose between Syl. Rather go FA route for a vet DT if that's the case.

All good later rd picks (Slay, Fauria, Hughes). Ill be fine with this.

Wishful thinking on Armstead and Slay. Both gone before the round you picked them in....

meh dont like kv that high and slay/terron will be gone....no rg or wr.......pass.

after the combine Slay wont be there

If Slay doesn't make it to the 4th I could see is Drafting GratZ if he's there. Not having a 3 rd hurts us so I got to hope for some luck.

Wishful thinking on Armstead and Slay. Both gone before the round you picked them in....

Like I said without a 3rd we will need some luck and of course this can all change.

meh dont like kv that high and slay/terron will be gone....no rg or wr.......pass.

Armstead was my stab at the OG position and you know what my opinion is on the WR position. I won't panic if we don't add one.