Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zod

Hornets won't happen

105 posts in this topic

I still think that the team will end up not existing at all if they keep the Bobcats name. It's been a history of nothing but terrible and no one really wants to say they're a proud Bobcats fan. At least the Hornets name has some prestige and nostalgia that goes with it. At the least a name switch would signify change to fans.

That's always been the fear, CCS, and it was the primary reason this whole little Movement got started, as far as I'm concerned.

Like I said in my last novel/post...Mike knows what he's doing. He has no reason to spill the beans yet. This is happening.

I reckon this is what 'due diligence' looks like ;)

I will never go to a bobcats game!!!!

Opening day for the Hornets return? U better believe it !!

Opening day for the Hornets return? U better BEElieve it !!

fixed :)

Question who the hell wants to buy a bobcats jersey? I can see someone buying Hornets gear no matter how bad the team is. The Panthers are living proof

I really don't understand people not going to games just because we are the Bobcats lol.

FYI: I am strongly for getting the Hornets back. I am still pissed that we didn't fight to keep our history like Seattle did for the SuperSonics.

Jordan needs to close the door on this one way or another.

Change the name or officially announce it will never happen so people can move on.

1 person likes this

I just don't think Charlotte should have an NBA team.

Agree with TD on this one. Need to get this out of the way one way or the other.

Opening day for the Hornets return? U better believe it !!

So you're not going to go to a Bobcats game, but you will go to a Hornets game with the same players and same organization?

That just makes you an idiot.

I just don't think Charlotte should have an NBA team.

Like any city, we support them when they are good and when they suck, we don't (for the most part).

You wouldn't have said this when LJ, Bogues, Mourning, and Curry had this city behind them.