Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jarhead

What positions are a must to upgrade?

32 posts in this topic

How the fug do you know they are? I go by scouts talk, film, college production, and physical skills. There isn't a player in this draft over 6'3 that has 3 years of elite college production and elite physical talent. If there was like Lim says we wouldn't be in position to get him. And please stop using Cam as your example. Beyond the fact he was a physical freak for his position that had never been seen before. He was coming off the greatest season any College QB had ever had and lead a team that went unranked the next year to a undefeated season (in the hardest conference in college football) and a national championship. Has any WR in this draft done that? If not then stop using him as a example.

i think that except for the acl injury Hunter looks close to julio level. if we can trade back in the first or get lucky with our 2 i would take him no problem

i think that except for the acl injury Hunter looks close to julio level. if we can trade back in the first or get lucky with our 2 i would take him no problem

Now I'll agree with you but unless we trade down or get really lucky in the 2nd I don't see it happening

UT?? What?

Yes, if we can't resign Dwan. No, if we can.

NT > UT

As i am sure you know DEdwards is a FA and I doubt we get much of a hometown discount given we only signed him for a year

S, DT, OL & WR..CB: I think if we actually did an upgrade at these positions, we'd be in contention.

1) DT

2) FS

3) RG

4) CB

5) WR

6) RT

7) TE

8) K

S, DT, CB, RG, OT. On defense the secondary won't hold up against good teams, and the run defense/pass rush is lacking up the middle. On offense our O-line is just a mess, and it was "exposed" by Denver's D-line. We're the kind of team that has to win up front when we're on offense, so fixing the O-line should come before all else imo.

S, DT, CB, RG, OT. On defense the secondary won't hold up against good teams, and the run defense/pass rush is lacking up the middle. On offense our O-line is just a mess, and it was "exposed" by Denver's D-line. We're the kind of team that has to win up front when we're on offense, so fixing the O-line should come before all else imo.

Yes sir!!