Photo
- - - - -

What positions are a must to upgrade?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
31 replies to this topic

#25 poorboysrev

poorboysrev

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 28 February 2013 - 05:00 PM

How the fug do you know they are? I go by scouts talk, film, college production, and physical skills. There isn't a player in this draft over 6'3 that has 3 years of elite college production and elite physical talent. If there was like Lim says we wouldn't be in position to get him. And please stop using Cam as your example. Beyond the fact he was a physical freak for his position that had never been seen before. He was coming off the greatest season any College QB had ever had and lead a team that went unranked the next year to a undefeated season (in the hardest conference in college football) and a national championship. Has any WR in this draft done that? If not then stop using him as a example.

i think that except for the acl injury Hunter looks close to julio level. if we can trade back in the first or get lucky with our 2 i would take him no problem

#26 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 28 February 2013 - 05:16 PM

i think that except for the acl injury Hunter looks close to julio level. if we can trade back in the first or get lucky with our 2 i would take him no problem

Now I'll agree with you but unless we trade down or get really lucky in the 2nd I don't see it happening

#27 jarhead

jarhead

HUDDLER

Posted 28 February 2013 - 05:25 PM

UT?? What?
Yes, if we can't resign Dwan. No, if we can.
NT > UT

As i am sure you know DEdwards is a FA and I doubt we get much of a hometown discount given we only signed him for a year

#28 KillerKat

KillerKat

GTFO Shula

HUDDLER

Posted 28 February 2013 - 05:33 PM

OL, DT, DB

#29 PantherPhann89

PantherPhann89

CPP "Carolina Panther Phann"

HUDDLER

Posted 28 February 2013 - 06:23 PM

S, DT, OL & WR..CB: I think if we actually did an upgrade at these positions, we'd be in contention.

#30 Ken

Ken

Triple Threat

HUDDLER

Posted 28 February 2013 - 06:38 PM

1) DT
2) FS
3) RG
4) CB
5) WR
6) RT
7) TE
8) K

#31 pantherj

pantherj

HUDDLER

Posted 28 February 2013 - 06:44 PM

S, DT, CB, RG, OT. On defense the secondary won't hold up against good teams, and the run defense/pass rush is lacking up the middle. On offense our O-line is just a mess, and it was "exposed" by Denver's D-line. We're the kind of team that has to win up front when we're on offense, so fixing the O-line should come before all else imo.

#32 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

HUDDLER

Posted 28 February 2013 - 08:50 PM

S, DT, CB, RG, OT. On defense the secondary won't hold up against good teams, and the run defense/pass rush is lacking up the middle. On offense our O-line is just a mess, and it was "exposed" by Denver's D-line. We're the kind of team that has to win up front when we're on offense, so fixing the O-line should come before all else imo.

Yes sir!!