#46 Rubi

Rubi

Squid Smasher

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,297 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 01 March 2013 - 10:48 AM

Beason earning a spot is no question. Even a injured Beason is better than a healthy Anderson. Anderson probably was the worst contract on the team besides Beasons.

An Injured Beason > healthy Anderson ?

I don't think so. I disagree. We all saw how poorly Beason played last year before he was put on IR. He was playing hurt and it showed

#47 bleys

bleys

Simple and Plain

• HUDDLER
  • 15,270 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 11:13 AM

then you guys have a bad case of the new shiney.

I'm not saying it won't be Luke but there will be a discussion about it.

so does Rivera.. and as stated up until this point, there won't be any discussion about it.

you came off wayyy too belligerent to be so wrong about who's going to be Mike next year.. lol

#48 Growl

Growl

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 6,063 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 11:50 AM

Connor

#49 Snake

Snake

swagaholic

• HUDDLER
  • 11,472 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 11:55 AM

An Injured Beason > healthy Anderson ?

I don't think so. I disagree. We all saw how poorly Beason played last year before he was put on IR. He was playing hurt and it showed

Beason was playing in the middle and it showed. Replace Anderson with Jordan Senn and there is no drop off. Beason is a pro bowl player and Anderson is a back up on most teams. Really he is the Dan Conner of the strong side and only got paid because the DC at the time flowed the RBs his way.

He is also the reason Godfrey has to come up for run support because he want lay out on blockers.

#50 Rubi

Rubi

Squid Smasher

• HUDDLER
  • 2,297 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 01 March 2013 - 01:54 PM

Beason was playing in the middle and it showed. Replace Anderson with Jordan Senn and there is no drop off. Beason is a pro bowl player and Anderson is a back up on most teams. Really he is the Dan Conner of the strong side and only got paid because the DC at the time flowed the RBs his way.

He is also the reason Godfrey has to come up for run support because he want lay out on blockers.

Beason WAS a pro bowl player. An Achilles, a knee, and shoulder later...we will see if he makes a TD-like recovery. I'm not claiming Anderson is a great LB either, but he's able to stay on the field and that's better than Beason being on IR.

Lots of teams have their safety creep into the box. That's normal...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.