Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Last Day at Work!

29 posts in this topic

Posted

Today is my last day at a company I have been with for the past 7 years..I'm kind of sad..yet so excited to where I might be headed...

of course..my luck decided it would fantastic to get a chest/head cold so I am hopped up on meds at the moment..at least my fever from last night is gone...but damnit..I'm still leaving early and having a celebratory cerveza!!!

Peace out, Bitches!!!

ok..so what's the best way to erase my footprints on this computer....I've already erased pictures and personal files and such..but what about passwords that are stored and stuff like that..my replacement is a 56 year old lady who knows nothing about computers..so it's not like she's going to go search for poo..but ya know, just in case

Posted

open computer case

take the hard drive out

tell the boss your computer stopped working

walk out

Posted

*checks PM inbox for invite to celebratory cervezas*

*single tear*

Anyhoo, congrats! Oh and if you're worried about the computer just "accidentally" spill a coke on it today or something.

Posted

Car Business? Real Estate?

Posted

lol at Jase's advice. That will work.

Good luck MPF.

Posted

OK..I erased all the passwords..not like she knows what Facebook or Carolinahuddle is :D

Posted

OK..I erased all the passwords..not like she knows what Facebook or Carolinahuddle is :D

Yeah, clear all your histories, delete files, etc...

I've used a program called CCleaner before for such. It's free.

Posted

When I left my first sales job I turned my laptop in without erasing anything. I traveled like 250 nights a year for that job so there was a lot of down time in hotel rooms. Good lord the stuff they must have found on that computer.....

Posted

I always came home with some new e-virus when I traveled for weeks on end.

Posted

When I left my first sales job I turned my laptop in without erasing anything. I traveled like 250 nights a year for that job so there was a lot of down time in hotel rooms. Good lord the stuff they must have found on that computer.....

You mean you didn't spend your hotel nights reading the user manuals of the products you were selling???

Posted

sorry....you lost me at chest cold and my thoughts of helping you to warm it up!!!!

CCleaner for sure if you have the ability to download stuff....run it a couple of times.

format the drive if you have access to do it....no????

Posted

Is your husband quitting and taking u with him?