Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NBA 2013 Free Agents:: Big Men Edition

42 posts in this topic

Posted

I wouldn't. He could be a good bench player thoe. But I'm not maxing a bench player.

Idk man. I think that he's worthy of a max contract. Should probably give him, Hendo, 32 year old David West, JJ Hickson, etc all max contracts.

Posted

I would like to see Mullens paired with a true, good, center and see how he plays. Obviously it would be nice to get two of these bigs, but if we only get one, and keep Mullens, I'd be semi-OK. It's time for that advantage of having Jordan as the GM to play out. Maybe money+Jordan+possible name change can bring guys here.

I know everyone wants titles, but maybe we can snag someone that wants to find a team, and make it HIS team. You can be a superstar on the Bobcats while just another player on some other teams, lol.

Posted

Mullens a max deal?

Im in the wrong forum...i guess Bobcat fans are all 14 n under.

Posted

I say it again we should go all out on Hickson or Jefferson.

Posted

I would probably give Mullens a max deal as well.

tumblr_inline_mgfoleAK5N1rurv44.gif

Posted

I'm pretty sure there is some irony involved, but I'm not sure where it starts

Posted

I'm probably being sarcastic due to people thinking that Pek, 32 year old David West, Paul Milsap, or JJ Hickson will get or should get a max deal. I guess I could understand the notion that PERHAPS a team will consider giving Pek a max for approximately 3 seconds before coming to their senses and realizing that it'd be extremely foolish.......... but giving 32 year old David West, Paul Milsap, or JJ Hickson a max deal? LOL

Posted

I'm probably being sarcastic due to people thinking that Pek, 32 year old David West, Paul Milsap, or JJ Hickson will get or should get a max deal. I guess I could understand the notion that PERHAPS a team will consider giving Pek a max for approximately 3 seconds before coming to their senses and realizing that it'd be extremely foolish.......... but giving 32 year old David West, Paul Milsap, or JJ Hickson a max deal? LOL

LOL REALLY????

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gs-sU4vwVw

At 24 he instantly becomes the post presents we've needed for years. Not to mention he can play PF and C so he can play with anybody we have on the roster plus anybody we add to the roster. This is the kind player we can afford to over pay for.

Posted

LOL MAX DEAL FOR HICKSON right??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEsDKn8gzvM

Posted

Boy would it be a LOL moment if we gave JJ Hickson a Max Deal right??? Yeah he couldn't help this team.

Posted

No offense, but I can tell that you really don't know basketball... posting youtube highlight videos of an undersized center that averages 13/11 and provides no rim protection. He's also rated as one of the worst defensive bigs in basketball. You really think that we should sign him to a max contract? I surely hope that you are trolling.

Posted

Boy would it be a LOL moment if we gave JJ Hickson a Max Deal right??? Yeah he couldn't help this team.

Obviously he could help us, but not at a max contract lol.