Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

stirs

Favorite Muscle Car

175 posts in this topic

She is always worth a second look!

I'm also a sucker for the 1968 SS Camaro 396. Candy Apple red...black convertible...dual black bands from front to back. Stock rims.

Makes me cry when I see one turned into a drag car or some god awful cowling hood crap.

Also the 67 Corvette Stingray 427 4-speeds I'd love to drive for about a day.

Years ago I owned a 1968 SS396 Camaro Convertible.

Lemans Blue, white nose stripe. Turbo 400, power windows and top, A/C.

I had so much fricking fun in that car. Had dreams about it for years after I sold it.

Recently saw it's twin sell on Mechum for 52 Large.

*sigh*

I had one of these when I was 18. It didn't end very well.

1982-Black-on-Black-Chevrolet-Corvette-Coupe-620x465.jpg

this thread makes me want to rob a bank

this thread makes me want to rob a bank

Canadians can't have nice cars. Salt destroys them.

lots of gravel on winter roads where I live....very little salt. Now Calgary where I am currently working...it's all fricken salt!!!

bump

if you were gonna go new....would you go Charger or Challenger...for those Dodge fans out there?

I'm in full midlife crisis mode now I am sure and have the green light to get me a new toy!

there's so many great old muscle cars posted in this thread, but I have to admit, I'm not overly mechanical and also wouldn't have the time needed to fix and update stuff.

A couple model years back it was the Charger all the way.  I'm not a big fan the side detail they put on the body and double hate the tail light configs on the new one. 

So for my money Id go with the Challenger right now. 

• Topics

• Funny, but the thing I noticed was that he considered himself a fullback---(The Panthers are one of the few teams that used a FB...) when he had never played.  I am sure the Panthers told him that, but I wondered if that was HIS intent. I think this is another "Swiss Army knife" player.  He is a FB with TE experience.  Can he catch?  Can he slide out to a wing or even line up as a TE?  Throw him into an offense that has McCaffrey (who can catch passes) and Samuel (who can run the ball) and these three players are capable of lining up as TE/RB/WR, FB/WR/WR, TE/RB/RB, etc. I am not suggesting that he is going to line up as a TE as Olsen does, but Brockel or even Dickson Hbacking could be in the cards for him.
    • He has fumbled one single time. I don't think he's a lock. However if Fozzie is expendable then of the current guys I suppose he makes it. 
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Evangellic