• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#31 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 09:51 AM

It wasn't nearly as weak as Mobilhoma's lame-ass punishment a few years back, but what Alabama got was a slap on the wrist. The NCAA is toothless.

USC will not have a hair harmed on their pretty little heads. They are the NFL franchise of LA. Hell, they have receipts for homes Reggie Bush's parents were given, copies of hotel rooms in Vegas Leinart and Bush were comped to thoughout the off-season, and boosters who admitted to paying players before they graduated, and the NCAA shrugged it off.

Nothing is going to happen to them.

You forget USC has been nailed before. Couple of times.

#32 Carolina Husker

Carolina Husker

I hate football

• HUDDLER
  • 10,502 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 09:52 AM

Bet me.

#33 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 09:55 AM

Bet me.

I hope you're right. But they've got the basketball program dead to nuts, and they typically like to get two-for-one deals when they come to a campus (see Memphis situation, which started as an investigation of their very corrupt women's golf program).

#34 Carolina Husker

Carolina Husker

I hate football

• HUDDLER
  • 10,502 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 01:32 PM

They're not brave enough to punish their cash cow. They break the rules and someone like Louisiana Monroe will go on probation for them.

#35 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 01:57 PM

They're not brave enough to punish their cash cow. They break the rules and someone like Louisiana Monroe will go on probation for them.

Probably right...they'll pick on some lightweight like Louisiana Monroe or Nebraska...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com