Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ruff

Josh Norris mocks Cyprien to us.

14. Panthers - S Johnathan Cyprien, FIU

By the time mid-March rolls around, I expect Cyprien to be a unanimous first-round projection. Sure, some will complain he is listed before Kenny Vaccaro and Matt Elam, but the FIU product has a real chance to be the best of the bunch. Reports surfaced after last year’s draft that the Panthers thought highly of Mark Barron, and although a new GM is in place, safety is one of the positions in need of an upgrade.

http://www.rotoworld.com/slide/cfb/288/MockDraft

It's definitely interesting, to say the least.

Wouldn't take before Vaccaro. Cypriens bigger but Vaccarros quicker and a superior coverage man, and that's what counts in a Safety.

Haven't even seen this guy listed as a first rounder anywhere else. I think he likes to take shots in the dark every year.

I like Cyprien, but 14 is a bit high for him. If we were to draft a DB in the 1st I'd rather have Rhodes or Trufant.

If Cyprien is a second rounder then Vaccaro is a third rounder.

Cyprien is already going late in the first round.

Oh hell no you didn't !!!!! You did not just say something that stupid.

Sorry, never bought into the Vaccaro hypetrain. Call it stupid all you want but that doesn't take Kenny's average tackling skills away. He's not a ballhawking safety either. Vaccaro can't play the ball deep.

Vaccaro is overrated.

Don't talk to me ever anymore. I Dono what just happened there.

Sorry, never bought into the Vaccaro hypetrain. Call it stupid all you want but that doesn't take Kenny's average tackling skills away. He's not a ballhawking safety either. Vaccaro can't play the ball deep.

Vaccaro is overrated.

Thank you.....

Norris is probably the best draftnik out there IMO and all of you complaining about this pick go watch his film he's nasty