Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ruff

Josh Norris mocks Cyprien to us.

41 posts in this topic

If Cyprien is a second rounder then Vaccaro is a third rounder.

Cyprien is already going late in the first round.

Oh hell no you didn't !!!!! You did not just say something that stupid.

Sorry, never bought into the Vaccaro hypetrain. Call it stupid all you want but that doesn't take Kenny's average tackling skills away. He's not a ballhawking safety either. Vaccaro can't play the ball deep.

Vaccaro is overrated.

3 people like this

Sorry, never bought into the Vaccaro hypetrain. Call it stupid all you want but that doesn't take Kenny's average tackling skills away. He's not a ballhawking safety either. Vaccaro can't play the ball deep.

Vaccaro is overrated.

Don't talk to me ever anymore. I Dono what just happened there.

Your intellectual self-defense fell through -- that's what happened.

Vaccaro is overrated.

Thank you.....

1 person likes this

Norris is probably the best draftnik out there IMO and all of you complaining about this pick go watch his film he's nasty

Thank you.....

Glad to see you around these parts.

1 person likes this

Glad to see you around these parts.

Same to you.. I keep both sites up on the ol' laptop or phone best places to find Panthers info fast

Same to you.. I keep both sites up on the ol' laptop or phone best places to find Panthers info fast

It seems more active than an inferior site at times too. Either way, I'm enjoying both sites for Panther news.

1 person likes this

Gotta agree with what's being said about Vaccaro. I'd deffinitely take Cyprien over Vaccaro.

If most people on here paid attention to more then just CBS or ESPN and actually paid attention to draft guys like Norris. They'd had seen that Cyprien has moved up to be similarly rated to Vaccaro. Once teams get to see Cyprien run and do drills and such with out a hamstring pull, he'll jump Vaccaro.

The reason, he'll jump him is because Cyprien does about everything better then Vaccaro while in pads on the field.

Edit: Heck even ESPN and CBS had stuff about Cyprien being closely rated to Vaccaro and having a chance to over take him as the #1 safety at the combine.

1 person likes this

Damn man...what is your problem.

You are even more dickish than usual. Must have been a good night of drinking.

Should we go ahead and bump all the anti Kuechly nonsense from last year as just a reminder what awesome pontificates you all are?