Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Virginia giving dook hell

21 posts in this topic

Posted

34-26, Virginia, first TV timeout in second half.

Posted

Joe Harris having another monster game. He killed us, and now he's killing dook. He's got 21 points with 13 minutes left in the game. Virginia up 40-31. K is absolutely livid. The refs have the audacity to call fouls on his players, and Suliamon (sp?) got T'd up for mouthing off at the refs.

Posted

Not surprised... Virginia is so sound on Defense, what I was surprised with was UNC put up 93 on them

Posted

ibtL

Posted

49-37 Virginia, under 8 timeout. Refs are calling everything against dook, and I mean everything. Thornton just fouled out, Suliamon has 4, and Hairston has 3. Refs are calling Plumlee's patented arm wrap maneuver. Amazing really.

Posted

Not surprised... Virginia is so sound on Defense, what I was surprised with was UNC put up 93 on them

Yeah but that was at home. They are much tougher at home, as you can see. I think we barely put up 50 on them @ Virginia.

Edit:we put up 52.

Posted

Yeah but that was at home. They are much tougher at home, as you can see. I think we barely put up 50 on them @ Virginia.

Edit:we put up 52.

Even when they're on the road they still hold teams to 52-46 points

Posted

Even when they're on the road they still hold teams to 52-46 points

Not us :)

But yeah they do well away also...but I'd bet they allow a few more points on the road, that's just the way it usually is.

Posted

Virginia is a team on the bubble supposedly. They should absolutely make the field. They have a good team.

Posted

And Joe Harris should be in the conversation for ACC POY. Kid can flat out ball.

Posted

Bill Voth@billvoth

Duke doesn't appear to be a very good basketball team.#BREAKING?

Don't shoot the messenger

Posted

And virginia wins 73-68. Joe Harris fouled out with career high 36 points. And Mitchell just owned Plumlee in this game.