Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Joe Person: "Ron Edwards Will Be Cut"

60 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm arguing with him on twitter right now. He just claimed we are 9 mil over the cap with a 123 mil cap. He posted an article ten days ago saying we are 10 mil over with an expected 121 mil cap. Makes no sense. Someone's walking around with a million dollars in their pocket.

I switched over to full site on my phone to positive rep your post, my bad on neg, the total opposite of what I meant to do.

Posted

I'm on my phone and not sure how but basically he replied with " no I said we were expecting a 122 mil cap". So I posted his own article where he stated were over 10mil with an expected 121 mil cap. He the said well that was like 2 cap estimates and several contract restructures ago. To which I replied, the only restructure since your article was Nakamura which actually saves us money, so where's the other mil?

1 person likes this

Posted

I switched over to full site on my phone to positive rep your post, my bad on neg, the total opposite of what I meant to do.

its all good. I'm learning this site from my phone as well.
1 person likes this

Posted

If person had any credibilty what so ever he just lost it with his latest b.s

Posted

Definitely need a NT now... Fua would currently be our starter Michael-scott-no-god-no.gif

Probably Kearse rather than Fua.

Fua may not even make the 53.

Posted

DT in the 1st!

Posted

Probably Kearse rather than Fua.

Fua may not even make the 53.

Rivera has a man crush on Fua though..

Posted

Joe Person is a member of the huddle. His name is like Captain Obvious or something like

1 person likes this

Posted

Then he can follow his ass out the door and take him with him to his next stop on the coaching carousel. Fua SUCKS.

Posted

why do you think that?

Posted

why do you think that?

He started him instead of Kearse every following week even though Fua would end up being benched/ran over

Posted

This was obvious, but he has to say it, I suppose. Yasinksas must have thrown him a bone.