Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Joe Person: "Ron Edwards Will Be Cut"

60 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

What if Person was NJPanthers?! COMPLETE MINDfug

Posted · Report post

[quote name='rayzor' timestamp='1362115758' post='2148231']
when has person actually been a credible source of information?

he's throwing poo against the wall again and people are starting threads acting like he has actual knowledge and sources who know poo.

he's vying for a job at espn.
[/quote]
Like I said above....... I took this with a grain of salt, but it's the offseason so I posted it anyways

I agree 95% of the time Person is wrong but I thought he was batsh*t crazy when he kept saying Shula was a serious option for the OC position and turns out he was right about that (shrugs).

Posted · Report post

Cutting Ron and Gamble should add up to 10 million alone. Right?

Posted · Report post

[quote name='rscott94' timestamp='1362117872' post='2148248']

Like I said above....... I took this with a grain of salt, but it's the offseason so I posted it anyways

I agree 95% of the time Person is wrong but I thought he was batsh*t crazy when he kept saying Shula was a serious option for the OC position and turns out he was right about that (shrugs).
[/quote]he also said that beane was a serious option for gm.

he's a poo flinger. throws enough capt obvious poo to keep people think he's worth paying attention to.

here's a clue...if he's not mentioning that he's hearing it from a team source, its 100% buttnugget.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='panthers90' timestamp='1362117127' post='2148240']
What if Person was NJPanthers?! COMPLETE MINDfug
[/quote]wouldn't surprise me.

both mouth breathers.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Ivan The Awesome' timestamp='1362118476' post='2148255']
Cutting Ron and Gamble should add up to 10 million alone. Right?
[/quote]

Yes, which is why this move makes sense. I don't like Person either, but that doesn't mean he's wrong.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='rayzor' timestamp='1362119342' post='2148268']
wouldn't surprise me.

both mouth breathers.
[/quote]

Hey Rayzor buddy. What's going on with your boy "The Super Human" Patterson? Is his stock dropping? And guess who's rising up the boards.

http://insider.espn.go.com/nfl/draft2013/story/_/id/8998378/2013-nfl-draft-todd-mcshay-updated-top-32

Posted · Report post

[quote name='nagai' timestamp='1362119849' post='2148270']
Yes, which is why this move makes sense. I don't like Person either, but that doesn't mean he's wrong.
[/quote]

Very very true. I hope he's right about this one. That would make us break even. Then even more restructures and all of a sudden we have money to spend on free agents.

Posted · Report post

Might be just speculation, but it does make sense. I think everybody and their brother has predicted it.

He did play fairly well when healthy this past year, but "when healthy" really isn't a phrase you want attached to discussion of your play (especially not at age 33).

Posted · Report post

It's sad and depressing that Person is our team insider. I miss DGantt and Steve Reed.

Posted · Report post

[url="http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2013/03/01/3885978/edwards-boys-likely-down-to-one.html"]http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2013/03/01/3885978/edwards-boys-likely-down-to-one.html[/url]

Posted · Report post

Not to spoil the jokes on Joe because i think it is pretty funny, but I hate to admit Joe Person is right this time. There was a small adjustment to the cap after final review of the NFL revenues. NFL revenues were higher than expected ( suprise surprise), which gave a small bump to the cap. The cap was expected to be 122 million it is now a smidge over 123 million. I believe 123.1 million to be exact. Due to the cap change the panthers of course are 9 million over the expected final cap instead of 10 million.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/9000718/sources-nfl-salary-cap-increases-123-million