Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Joe Person: "Ron Edwards Will Be Cut"

60 posts in this topic

Posted

What if Person was NJPanthers?! COMPLETE MINDfug

Posted

when has person actually been a credible source of information?

he's throwing poo against the wall again and people are starting threads acting like he has actual knowledge and sources who know poo.

he's vying for a job at espn.

Like I said above....... I took this with a grain of salt, but it's the offseason so I posted it anyways

I agree 95% of the time Person is wrong but I thought he was batsh*t crazy when he kept saying Shula was a serious option for the OC position and turns out he was right about that (shrugs).

Posted

Cutting Ron and Gamble should add up to 10 million alone. Right?

Posted

Like I said above....... I took this with a grain of salt, but it's the offseason so I posted it anyways

I agree 95% of the time Person is wrong but I thought he was batsh*t crazy when he kept saying Shula was a serious option for the OC position and turns out he was right about that (shrugs).

he also said that beane was a serious option for gm.

he's a poo flinger. throws enough capt obvious poo to keep people think he's worth paying attention to.

here's a clue...if he's not mentioning that he's hearing it from a team source, its 100% buttnugget.

Posted

What if Person was NJPanthers?! COMPLETE MINDfug

wouldn't surprise me.

both mouth breathers.

Posted

Cutting Ron and Gamble should add up to 10 million alone. Right?

Yes, which is why this move makes sense. I don't like Person either, but that doesn't mean he's wrong.

Posted

wouldn't surprise me.

both mouth breathers.

Hey Rayzor buddy. What's going on with your boy "The Super Human" Patterson? Is his stock dropping? And guess who's rising up the boards.

http://insider.espn.go.com/nfl/draft2013/story/_/id/8998378/2013-nfl-draft-todd-mcshay-updated-top-32

Posted

Yes, which is why this move makes sense. I don't like Person either, but that doesn't mean he's wrong.

Very very true. I hope he's right about this one. That would make us break even. Then even more restructures and all of a sudden we have money to spend on free agents.

Posted

Might be just speculation, but it does make sense. I think everybody and their brother has predicted it.

He did play fairly well when healthy this past year, but "when healthy" really isn't a phrase you want attached to discussion of your play (especially not at age 33).

Posted

It's sad and depressing that Person is our team insider. I miss DGantt and Steve Reed.

Posted

Not to spoil the jokes on Joe because i think it is pretty funny, but I hate to admit Joe Person is right this time. There was a small adjustment to the cap after final review of the NFL revenues. NFL revenues were higher than expected ( suprise surprise), which gave a small bump to the cap. The cap was expected to be 122 million it is now a smidge over 123 million. I believe 123.1 million to be exact. Due to the cap change the panthers of course are 9 million over the expected final cap instead of 10 million.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/9000718/sources-nfl-salary-cap-increases-123-million