Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ivan The Awesome

CJ on the cuts of vets...

rayzor    10,289

I asked him. He said, "hell no lmao."

Guess that settles that.

pretty much what i figured.

cookinbrak    2,217

Charles Johnson would pull out his pie chart and say awe hell nah.

Yeah, but it would be a Moon Pie chart......

"See, a couple years ago, I could buy this many Moon Pies. Now, I can buy THIS many Moon Pies."

"MOON PIES, NUKKA!!!!"

CPF4LIFE    3,726

Some fans think all our good players are supposed to play for peanuts with a team that has had no success in the last 5 years and try to dissect it down to such things as "well, he earned is money in week 4 but he didnt earn it in week 5" and other types of ways. Not surprised at the responses.

beastson    4,310

you should ask him.

i would, but apparently i'm blocked. not sure why. i was always very nice.

I just did

Ivan The Awesome    7,028

Some fans think all our good players are supposed to play for peanuts with a team that has had no success in the last 5 years and try to dissect it down to such things as "well, he earned is money in week 4 but he didnt earn it in week 5" and other types of ways. Not surprised at the responses.

Who said that he should be paid peanuts? I just said he's making WAY too much. He's over paid. It's that simple.

JawnyBlaze    5,245

He isn't overpaid. He makes less than some people that perform less and he makes more than some people that perform more. He's getting what he deserves, every penny of it.

JawnyBlaze    5,245

Surprised nobody is getting all overly worked up about him LOLing the Panthers and building a dynasty. Somebody needs to dissect that comment! Is he LOLing the Panthers and our chances of building a dynasty??!!?

It didn't look like he was "loling" at the Panthers or building a dynasty. He sincerely saying come join the Panthers, and then loling in a jovial manner. Then sincerely, we're building a dynasty. I didn't read any sarcasm in his comments. If he was being sarcastic that'd probably sit very poorly with his teammates. Doubt he'd do something like that.

CPF4LIFE    3,726

Who said that he should be paid peanuts? I just said he's making WAY too much. He's over paid. It's that simple.

Well........you are wrong.

Ivan The Awesome    7,028

Well........you are wrong.

Well that's my opinion on the matter.

On a side note..lol at this.

post-8204-0-20859700-1362207736_thumb.jp

Panthro    9,928

CJ seems like one of those dudes that's gonna be bankrupt about 3 years after he's out of the game.

Why is that?

SCP    30,419

Why is that?

Because apparently he has homes in Charlotte, GA, and Miami and multiple homes and cars was one of the common themes amongst the bankrupt players interviewed in ESPNs 30 for 30, "Broke".

CCS    1,244

Charles Johnson very well may be my favorite player on the Panthers. Constantly a great performer and constantly overlooked. I don't care if the dude is in it for the money (who isnt?) the guy is a badass

SCP    30,419

Charles Johnson very well may be my favorite player on the Panthers. Constantly a great performer and constantly overlooked. I don't care if the dude is in it for the money (who isnt?) the guy is a badass

I agree. Who doesn't go to their job to earn money? The dudes that say its only about the game are the ones blowing smoke. Get paid.

DaCityKats    1,262

CJ is hard working guy, and deserved that money. i also think he had those homes before he got the new deal, i remember him saying he only bought a home for his mom, and a lambo.