Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ivan The Awesome

CJ on the cuts of vets...

60 posts in this topic

I asked him. He said, "hell no lmao."

Guess that settles that.

pretty much what i figured.

Charles Johnson would pull out his pie chart and say awe hell nah.

Yeah, but it would be a Moon Pie chart......

"See, a couple years ago, I could buy this many Moon Pies. Now, I can buy THIS many Moon Pies."

"MOON PIES, NUKKA!!!!"

Some fans think all our good players are supposed to play for peanuts with a team that has had no success in the last 5 years and try to dissect it down to such things as "well, he earned is money in week 4 but he didnt earn it in week 5" and other types of ways. Not surprised at the responses.

you should ask him.

i would, but apparently i'm blocked. not sure why. i was always very nice.

I just did

Some fans think all our good players are supposed to play for peanuts with a team that has had no success in the last 5 years and try to dissect it down to such things as "well, he earned is money in week 4 but he didnt earn it in week 5" and other types of ways. Not surprised at the responses.

Who said that he should be paid peanuts? I just said he's making WAY too much. He's over paid. It's that simple.

He isn't overpaid. He makes less than some people that perform less and he makes more than some people that perform more. He's getting what he deserves, every penny of it.

Surprised nobody is getting all overly worked up about him LOLing the Panthers and building a dynasty. Somebody needs to dissect that comment! Is he LOLing the Panthers and our chances of building a dynasty??!!?

It didn't look like he was "loling" at the Panthers or building a dynasty. He sincerely saying come join the Panthers, and then loling in a jovial manner. Then sincerely, we're building a dynasty. I didn't read any sarcasm in his comments. If he was being sarcastic that'd probably sit very poorly with his teammates. Doubt he'd do something like that.

I asked would he restructure to help, he tweeted me nope lol

Who said that he should be paid peanuts? I just said he's making WAY too much. He's over paid. It's that simple.

Well........you are wrong.

Well........you are wrong.

Well that's my opinion on the matter.

On a side note..lol at this.

post-8204-0-20859700-1362207736_thumb.jp