Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Killa Cam 69

The draft

44 posts in this topic

Warmack is my choice if he's there. If he's not its a toss up between WR and DT whichever position has the best talent + best value= new panther.

I will talke Vaccaro, Mathieu, or Hankins

Please tell me you're fuging joking...

I will talke Vaccaro, Mathieu, or Hankins

cm-33226-050b6657ca6a58.gif

1 person likes this

smoke screen

Star, Warmack, Hankins, L. Johnson in that order.

Hankins is a second rounder

Please tell me you're fuging joking...

I watched the combine. I listened to Deion Sanders talk about this guy and his chance to redeem himself.

Did you forget he as a Heisman candidate as a Freshman? Janious Jenkins slide to the second round and he had far worse credentials than Mathieu. While it is a huge gamble the payoff will be even greater.

While you may disagree with me don't act like this guy has no skills and would not be a First round pick if he didn't screw up. He could/would probably be a top 5.

If we cut gamble we need a corner that is going to be better.

I watched the combine. I listened to Deion Sanders talk about this guy and his chance to redeem himself.

Did you forget he as a Heisman candidate as a Freshman? Janious Jenkins slide to the second round and he had far worse credentials than Mathieu. While it is a huge gamble the payoff will be even greater.

While you may disagree with me don't act like this guy has no skills and would not be a First round pick if he didn't screw up. He could/would probably be a top 5.

If we cut gamble we need a corner that is going to be better.

He absolutely would not be top five even with a clean record. He lacks elite long range speed, and he's 5'9". There isn't a team in the NFL that would draft a guy with that skill set top five, and to suggest so is foolish....

Mathieu is a legit playmaker, but even with a spotless background he'd have no chance at going top 5. He's a very talent NB and return guy.

I'd take him on Day 3.