#31 DaveThePanther2008

DaveThePanther2008

Superior Member

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,069 posts
  • LocationMelfa

Posted 02 March 2013 - 05:25 PM

I watched every second of the combine minus the LB workouts. While he did well in coverage drills, his 40 time was pretty average for a top five corner. More then that though, I watched enough LSU games to know Mathieau struggles in man to man coverage, which is why there is NO chance in hell he would go top five (character concerns or not). He's a 5'9 guy who has a knack for being around the ball, he lacks elite speed and coverage ability, those aren't the qualities of a top five draft pick at CB.....

Yeah Right,,, that is why he was a finalist for the Heisman Trophy. You may have had the channel on but you weren't paying attention. Just like the combine you must have been watching but not paying attention

I AM DONE WITH YOUR HATRED AND STUPIDITY... YOUR DISMISSED

#32 Jesse

Jesse

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,252 posts
  • LocationVirginia

Posted 02 March 2013 - 05:44 PM

Heisman runner ups and winners aren't guaranteed to be top NFL players.

#33 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • 11,972 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 06:26 PM

Yeah Right,,, that is why he was a finalist for the Heisman Trophy. You may have had the channel on but you weren't paying attention. Just like the combine you must have been watching but not paying attention

Jason White won a Heisman too....also it's you're as in "I'm really not sure why you're so upset". If you can't take people disagreeing with your opinion maybe a message board isn't the best way to utilize your ISP....

#34 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • 11,972 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 06:31 PM

Heisman runner ups and winners aren't guaranteed to be top NFL players.

But he plays in the SEC and forces fumbles! OMG that must mean he's a shutdown corner!! I would LOVE to see Mathieu man to man with Megatron....LOVE...

#35 Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

OWN the Line of Scrimmage

• HUDDLER
  • 17,407 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 02 March 2013 - 07:51 PM

I'd like to see him as a FS.

#36 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • 11,972 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 07:54 PM

I'd like to see him as a FS.

I agree, he's not good in man to man situations but plays the zones pretty well, and knows how to find the ball. Would make a good ball hawking FS in my opinion.

#37 Goondal

Goondal

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,717 posts
  • LocationHighlands Ranch, CO

Posted 02 March 2013 - 07:57 PM

Warmack

#38 nagai

nagai

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,204 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 12:34 AM

Realistically? Cooper, Austin or Patton.

#39 Baby Andy Reid

Baby Andy Reid

finally someone fatter than Alice

• HUDDLER
  • 3,139 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 12:42 AM

OH I see since you are the noted authority on football no one else knows anything. The only reason his stock fell was because of the off the field issues. GFY on the slobbering comment.

You aren't even worth the extra effort to argue with. The guy might slide to the second round but regardless he will become a top corner in this league.

AND YES HE WOULD HAVE BEEN A TOP 5 to 10 but since he is a badboy we'll never know.

God i hope you arent d-getta in disguise. He was never going to be a top five pick. Late first round at best with a stellar year this year. He will probably go round 3-4 and you want to pick him 14th? Wow, just wow.

#40 csx

csx

• HUDDLER
  • 6,809 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 01:32 AM

He could have been Flash Gordon and it wouldn't matter. The guy isn't going to be top round pick, period

#41 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • 11,972 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 01:43 AM

He could have been Flash Gordon and it wouldn't matter. The guy isn't going to be top round pick, period

But he was a Heisman finalist!!!

#42 LinvilleGorge

LinvilleGorge

• HUDDLER
  • 4,406 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 01:47 AM

In the 4th round, I'd be all over Honey Badger. But I think someone takes a chance on him in the 3rd. They'll draft him as a return man and try to develop him on D. Hell, if we had a 3rd I'd be saying to give him a long look there depending on who else was on the board at the time.

#43 Killa Cam 69

Killa Cam 69

King of the Hill

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 184 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 02:06 PM

I really want to be able to stop the run better. Can you imagine what a stud dt would do for hardy and cj, and letting keek run free?

#44 SuperMan

SuperMan

I'm always holding back.

• HUDDLER
  • 2,265 posts
  • LocationRaleigh,NC

Posted 04 March 2013 - 10:59 AM

If your gettleman and the draft is tonight (just being hypothetical).. Who would you pick and why?

There is an entire forum devoted to the draft.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.